Author Topic: IS WERRA TRYING TO RESTART WAR WITH FERRE  (Read 1123 times)

archos on: February 03, 2023, 18:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Lacoste back running his mouth
https://www.facebook.com/watch?ref=search&v=746486736814643&external_log_id=041b9dfb-937e-430c-8301-9724e71ae57a&q=werra
and werra restarting his "who is not with is against us" slogan

Matebu #1 on: February 03, 2023, 18:50

• View Profile
Ya Lacoste - from "I got a featuring with Usher on the way" to being another one of Nsone's court gestures

Did you guys know he released an album late last year?... Neither did I till I saw it on Apple Music recently ;D

CM PRINCE #2 on: February 03, 2023, 19:07

• View Profile
This is all because of Heritier SMH, things were fine between both camps but the second Heritier went on tv and said Werra should be in dynasty things went downhill from there 

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: February 03, 2023, 20:38

• View Profile
It’s actually embarrassing to see Lacoste being used like a child again as if we are in 2000, so sad. Werra always starting things between his ex musicians

I hope Ferre and his people don’t fall for this trap and game. They are trying to distract him with these shots. First La Team Wata and now this.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2023, 20:43 by JV “Lone Ranger” »

Cavalier Solitaire #4 on: February 04, 2023, 11:36

• View Profile
A whole 40 something old man azowelela ki premier fils. By the way what happened to the Chay Ngenge and Werrason collaboration? It died just like that with those flop releases they did? :D

archos #5 on: February 04, 2023, 13:21

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Cavalier Solitaire #6 on: February 04, 2023, 13:28

• View Profile
Ah I was even reducing it. And he refuses when told that age ezopusana. ;D

Franco Pepe Kalle #7 on: February 04, 2023, 21:56

• View Profile
Werrason is still angry about Ferre Gola. That is not shocking. I guess he is still angry that Ferre Gola attempting to do a duet with Koffi Olomide.

Paysan Congolais #8 on: February 05, 2023, 10:23

• View Profile
This is sad.

These guys seem stuck in the mid-2000  :D Werra  has nothing to give to anyone. He does not call the shot anymore.

Héritier, behind all that tough guy talk, seems to be a fragile guy. After claiming he's 'moto na tembe', he's now back under Werra's dress. It's like he can't be his own man. He really think Werra will help him surpass Ferre and face off with Fally? He's dreaming...  He did not even endure half of what Ferre had to go trough and is already back crying to daddy. Ferre has his flaws, but one has to admit that he's mentally strong.

Lacoste... man.  It's sad.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2023, 10:25 by Paysan Congolais »

Manzambi94 #9 on: February 05, 2023, 16:06

• View Profile
Werra is an emotional bitch, and I can't wait for the blinded forum users who will say that I hate Werra when I criticize everyone who does fucked up shit, Ferre himself. Werra did nothing but to grow a bunch of emotional men who pick useless fights and gossip and banter (matumboli) like a bunch of woman all of them, Heritier, Fabregas, Kakol, Makaba, Bill, Celeo there isn't a week that pass without drama and bs 12 tactics to destabilize, Lacoste himself, doesn't he feel shame? At 52 still acting like a child he should think about his career, and also Werra: you created a system where unless the donors are there, these kids wouldn't eat, asking them to do terrible things Spiritually to get ahead in the group and then when they leave tried to block them in anyway while at the same time giving Fally the launch to his career while his own ex musicians he belittled and desrespect them through Sankara, plus Werra never apologized for Insulting Ferre's Katherine who died few years after that Sankara interview knowing thst Ferre lost his real father and had only his mother at the time, Wenge Musica Maison Mere is becoming a bunch of emotional females in a grown man's body fighting for the approbation of a guy whom in years still act childish despite being in his 60s and people say Koffi is childish, JB is lazy, yes, but you will never see him insulting his ex members or play these stupid games, that's why even ex members love JB so much