Author Topic: DIDISTONE BRINGING JB TO THE FAMILY FUED  (Read 1566 times)

shamala on: February 04, 2023, 04:42

• View Profile
Why is she bringing JB into this (of all the people out there)?

Is seems it is getting ugly.

PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

jordanlumbala101 #1 on: February 04, 2023, 07:38

• View Profile
Nah this is way too much now

Manzambi94 #2 on: February 04, 2023, 15:52

• View Profile

Because if you knew all the things Koffi have done to her you would agree with her as well, with that said Koffi is a fery stupid man, if you want to be polygamous just say it and life thst life instead of.marrying women and cheating on them isn't he almost 70? Why does he act like he is 20?

CM PRINCE #3 on: February 04, 2023, 16:26

• View Profile

Because if you knew all the things Koffi have done to her you would agree with her as well, with that said Koffi is a fery stupid man, if you want to be polygamous just say it and life thst life instead of.marrying women and cheating on them isn't he almost 70? Why does he act like he is 20?
See the thing with you you’re too bias everytime it comes to Koffi just because you hate him you’re blinded by it. What are all these “things” that Koffi has done to her? Everyone knows she was treated like the golden child compared to all his other children. If we’re talking about cheating it’s well known that Alya herself wasn’t a saint no where near.

mrvibes #4 on: February 05, 2023, 00:35

• View Profile

See the thing with you you’re too bias everytime it comes to Koffi just because you hate him you’re blinded by it. What are all these “things” that Koffi has done to her? Everyone knows she was treated like the golden child compared to all his other children. If we’re talking about cheating it’s well known that Alya herself wasn’t a saint no where near.
.  Ohhhh she cheated too… please sakola???? . Do you know the guy she cheated with ?

CM PRINCE #5 on: February 05, 2023, 01:00

• View Profile

.  Ohhhh she cheated too… please sakola???? . Do you know the guy she cheated with ?
Looool bro I’m telling you the stories I’ve heard yeah from my uncle who’s close to their staff hahaha, let’s just say if she wasn’t reserved and quiet she would be similar to Amida  ;D :D

Mwanayaafrica #6 on: February 05, 2023, 01:34

• View Profile
So Aliya cheated on Koffi? Are you serious? When you said she was not a saint I thought you were talking about how Aliya got married to Koffi while he was still married to Stephanie.

CM PRINCE #7 on: February 05, 2023, 02:01

• View Profile
Loool guys I’m surprised that you’re all surprised by this. Almost none of these stars wives are faithful themselves cause they know what their husbands get up to. My guy Koffi didn’t come to Europe for nearly 10 years and they’d only see each other 2 or 3 times a year lmao she had her side pieces for years even some members of Koffi’s own staff. Musicians and their partners can be ruthless especially trying to one up each other.

Manzambi94 #8 on: February 05, 2023, 06:53

• View Profile

Do I need to be explicit? Anyway I don't know why this forum believe I am biased towards Koffi, because I go hard on every artist who do fucked up things, I go hard on Ferre if he releases bad music, Innoss for the same thing or for the story that he had a baby outside with another girl who wasn't Rebo, same for Werrason and his kid outside of Mampata who he barely promotes and Werrason,  Ferre, Innoss are the artist that I support the most yet somehow when it comes to Koffi or even Ferre which I like I am called bias, bdcause it is easier to see this conspiracy against an Artist that you like but harder to see when I criticize artist that I like like Innoss, Ferre, Koffi, and even Sonor too, how much time do I have criticized Sonor for signing a 360 deal after a those years of receiving peanuts? And about Aaliyah bro, I have also said that she is an hypocrite because she wrecked Koffi's previous Marriage but no one talks about that too, so yes I an not biased towards anybody
« Last Edit: February 05, 2023, 07:03 by Manzambi94 »

Manzambi94 #9 on: February 05, 2023, 10:07

• View Profile
So Aliya cheated on Koffi? Are you serious? When you said she was not a saint I thought you were talking about how Aliya got married to Koffi while he was still married to Stephanie.

Lol bro, do you think that woman are faithful just cause they are musicians? You would cry to hear how many cheating stories are of musician's wives you wanna know why Brigade and Celeo beef like this after years? Despite not being in Wente togheter for years? Because they had a common girlfriend, Mimi Tshikeva and till this day they fell over it, Fabregas could have been what Fally is now, not cause of talent but because he had Koffi's backing, that's why Mascara was so viral but guess what? He fell over with Koffi for a sidekick who used to have sex with both at the same time, even though now they are cool again, and Seguin beat up some time ago a woman who was like his 20th or something sidekick because he found out she was dealing with s9me9ne else. I mean I don't think that I rver seen a woman being cheated on being faithful or even if she isn't it is hard to find a faithful woman, Aaliyah is one of the worst because she wrecked a marriage knowing Koffi had kids, cheated on him, and now wants to act like a victim in front of everybody like she is this Saint woman

Manzambi94 #10 on: February 05, 2023, 10:24

• View Profile
Another story, do you all remember our beloved Cellulaire Vanga Motema? Atalaku of JB? He died because he found.out that his kids weren't his and of some local street guy, which caused.the heart attack thst we unfortunately saw, keep your mind in peace and just understand that a woman will cheat if she want to cheat and you have no way of knowing it unless you are smart about it

Paysan Congolais #11 on: February 05, 2023, 10:37

• View Profile
People need to stop treating Alia like a saint.

Wasn't Koffi married when he started his affair with Aliane? Wasn't  he married when Didi Stone herself was conceived?

Didi Stone is acting like a spoiled child with no manner. But that's on Koffi; he did not raise her well and treated her like some angel. So Here we are. Normal result.

This is an immoral family. Koffi and his band. Old man is going out sad.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2023, 10:40 by Paysan Congolais »

Monsieur Congo #12 on: February 05, 2023, 21:09

• View Profile
People need to stop treating Alia like a saint.

Wasn't Koffi married when he started his affair with Aliane? Wasn't  he married when Didi Stone herself was conceived?

Didi Stone is acting like a spoiled child with no manner. But that's on Koffi; he did not raise her well and treated her like some angel. So Here we are. Normal result.

This is an immoral family. Koffi and his band. Old man is going out sad.
You're telling the truth. Didi is spoilt and the worst part is kids of this generation are agreeing with her actions it shows how lost this society is with people agreeing to disrespect your parents publicly.

shamala #13 on: April 08, 2023, 07:42

• View Profile
Didistone is ramping up the fued...
If you are JB what do you do?
She can appear at your concert!!!!
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.