Author Topic: KOFFI AND CINDY REHEARSING WITH QUARTIER LATIN FASHION  (Read 1011 times)

CM PRINCE on: March 25, 2023, 16:28

• View Profile

With former Quartier latin members Bapinces who was soleils copycat, Tony Ambrosio, Apocalypse, Binda Bass, Cambodge and co

archos #1 on: March 25, 2023, 16:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
so its from that rehearsal that there is that part trending on some social where a woman talks to koffi then cindy gives him a look and gets him to sit with her and sing lol
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 17:03 by archos »

242 #2 on: March 25, 2023, 17:39

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #3 on: March 25, 2023, 17:57

• View Profile
Did you guys not hear that some musicians left Quartier Latin Fashion when they heard Cindy was coming from kin? LOOOL they didn’t want to play second fiddle and because Koffi also promised to record an album with them but when they heard Cindy got a visa they ran away and stopped answering Koffi’s calls because they knew it was all comedy. The list includes some who were actually former quartier latin members.

archos #4 on: March 25, 2023, 21:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
loool its amazing how much power cindy has in the whole latino clan,i dont think they would react like that for any of the male stars  of the clan

SLK97 #5 on: March 25, 2023, 21:37

• View Profile
I can't blame them for leaving. If I knew I was gonna be overshadowed by my band's de-facto second leader, I'd leave too. Koffi really be simping out there for Cindy.

pistis.balu #6 on: June 14, 2023, 09:17

• View Profile
Nah Koffi is a pimp and he is pimping out Cindy. In Koffi's head, he wanted Fally to remain in his band until he had sucked all the juice out of him and do the same thing with Ferre, but he realised that he can't do that to males because they also ambitions of being stars. A woman on the other hand desires love and does not have such big ambitions, Koffi exploited that fact. On the grand scheme of things, when Koffi is gone, he'll forever be remembered as a legend in African music and Cindy would just be a pon in his illustrious career.

pistis.balu #7 on: June 14, 2023, 09:18

• View Profile
Nah Koffi is a pimp and he is pimping out Cindy. In Koffi's head, he wanted Fally to remain in his band until he had sucked all the juice out of him and do the same thing with Ferre, but he realised that he can't do that to males because they also have ambitions of being stars. A woman on the other hand desires love and does not have such big ambitions, Koffi exploited that fact. On the grand scheme of things, when Koffi is gone, he'll forever be remembered as a legend in African music and Cindy would just be a pon in his illustrious career.