Author Topic: ACCORDING TO NDOMBOLINHO FALLY IS LOOKING TO PERFORM IN LONDON AT THE 02 ARENA  (Read 1035 times)

CM PRINCE on: June 12, 2023, 22:04

• View Profile
https://www.facebook.com/100070080470082/posts/558842549795089/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
He’s looking to do it in December, if he does perform there it will make him the first Congolese artist to play there. He was meant to perform at the 02 Brixton Academy in 2020 but sadly the pandemic happened and the arena is suspended due to two people dying at Asake’s concert dur to overcrowding. If he does perform there and with a sell out crowd he will without a doubt be untouchable because the 02 arena is no joke.

archos #1 on: June 12, 2023, 22:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 which one is already booked by nsone,indigo or something right? i guess a smaller capacity also?

Mfumu Vata #2 on: June 12, 2023, 23:28

• View Profile
I read somewhere that Zacle said that Fally would perform at Wembley Stadium and thinking like are you crazy in your head. Only to read somewhere that it was actually the 12.5000 capacity Wembley Arena which formely known as SSE Arena and situation in front of Wembley Stadium. In the same article they said that Fally would also perform at Forest National in Brussels. Seeing Fally going for 02 Arena London, he can in Brussels also go straight away for Palais 12.

About Fally Ipupa performing at 02 Arena is only good for our music, because we have to catch up alot after the concert-ban in Europe. I only wonder if he would perform in full capacity like Nigerian artist or smaller formats. Because performing on 20.000 capacity in London is no joke. Because London is not Brussels or Paris. Btw how big is the Congolese community in the UK ? and which is the biggest community among Africans after Nigeria and Ghana in the UK ?

Yeah, Werrason went for Indigo at the 02. Which is a musichall inside 02 Arena having a capacity of 2750.

CM PRINCE #3 on: June 12, 2023, 23:40

• View Profile
I read somewhere that Zacle said that Fally would perform at Wembley Stadium and thinking like are you crazy in your head. Only to read somewhere that it was actually the 12.5000 capacity Wembley Arena which formely known as SSE Arena and situation in front of Wembley Stadium. In the same article they said that Fally would also perform at Forest National in Brussels. Seeing Fally going for 02 Arena London, he can in Brussels also go straight away for Palais 12.

About Fally Ipupa performing at 02 Arena is only good for our music, because we have to catch up alot after the concert-ban in Europe. I only wonder if he would perform in full capacity like Nigerian artist or smaller formats. Because performing on 20.000 capacity in London is no joke. Because London is not Brussels or Paris. Btw how big is the Congolese community in the UK ? and which is the biggest community among Africans after Nigeria and Ghana in the UK ?

Yeah, Werrason went for Indigo at the 02. Which is a musichall inside 02 Arena having a capacity of 2750.
The Congolese community is the third after Nigerian and Ghana in the African community in London, I think it’s tied with Zimbabwe. The Congolese is quite big here, it feels smaller but when you go to weddings and funerals you realise the community is quite big and is getting bigger but obviously compared to paris and Brussels over there is much bigger.

archos #4 on: June 12, 2023, 23:51

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
we have almost mission impossible to get anywhere near nigerians,especially with our mentality which is literally focused about having a single artist being the number 1 and whoever else is the only onechallenging him(or who he is trying to totally displace an elder who is always trying to fight against oblivion to remain alone on the throne)
while on the other hand,nigerian can literally having enough artists to fill all trophy categories around africa from egypt to south africa,guys like rema tems and co  are the equivalent of fabro and co in terms of relatively new solo artists and neither from the generations of 2face dbanj and co or the davido wizkid burna one but they are light years ahead
rema just got QUADRUPLE PLATINUM in a non english speaking country like portugal,while us we not only belittle and ridicule all the past honours of our legends and have "only" one "real" gold and instead of wanting to conquer together that world of golds via collabs between ourselves for example its rather a "you the rest are all shit and i'll make sure to maintain the gap" thing
congolese music and nigerian are like arsenal and man city,overconfidence and arrogance about what should be the bare minimum(and even in reality way behind the bare minimum) vs ruthless constant desire to progress despite winning already a lot
« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 23:56 by archos »

Matebu #5 on: June 13, 2023, 01:24

• View Profile
Dunno about this one ndekos. Part of me thinks he's taking the piss following Burna Boy's conquests in Wembley and UCL Final. He needs to worry about putting on a decent U Arena with his tired band first.

He sells out a venue only to put on a forgettable performance (Bercy, Stade de Matyrs, etc). Could you guys imagine if Koffi's Bercy or if Werra's Zenith were weak back in the day? They would've been tortured by the fans and press alike.

The big thing about the Nigerian artists in addition to being united, is also that they put on absolute spectacles at their stadium venues. Burna Boy is killing it overall, which is why he has the world's attention at the moment

Manzambi94 #6 on: June 13, 2023, 03:42

• View Profile
Dunno about this one ndekos. Part of me thinks he's taking the piss following Burna Boy's conquests in Wembley and UCL Final. He needs to worry about putting on a decent U Arena with his tired band first.

He sells out a venue only to put on a forgettable performance (Bercy, Stade de Matyrs, etc). Could you guys imagine if Koffi's Bercy or if Werra's Zenith were weak back in the day? They would've been tortured by the fans and press alike.

The big thing about the Nigerian artists in addition to being united, is also that they put on absolute spectacles at their stadium venues. Burna Boy is killing it overall, which is why he has the world's attention at the moment
Technically we had a person who put on crazy shows his name is Werra but Fally belittled him in an itnerview saying "Oh In Congo we got used to think that a spectacle has to be pra pakata pram, backflips and all of that but no, If you see Enrique Iglesuas he wasn't doing any of that yet the performance was smooth" which is one of the dumbest thing I have ever heard coming from a Congolese artist. Like our identity should be the one of following an old ass singer who is one of the boring singer I have ever heard in Enrique Iglesias when it wasn't for Rhumba neither for love songs that we got known abroad,

CM PRINCE #7 on: June 13, 2023, 07:51

• View Profile

To be fair and I’m not defending him at all, but his Bercy show wasn’t bad even you yourself said he put on a good show. The only problem was he didn’t release it officially compared to Koffi Werra and others. But if we’re to compare it to the big 4’s Bercy then yeah it’s the weakest, but at the same time it’s unfair to compare because they were different eras and Fally was only able to perform for 2 hours whilst the others were able to perform for much longer

archos #8 on: June 13, 2023, 13:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i just watched an interview of joe(flamme kapaya) who said that werra had the project of performing in wembley in the days they were going to uk back to back

Mfumu Vata #9 on: June 13, 2023, 13:22

• View Profile
Can yo u share the link of Flamme's interview ?

I remember Werrason saying it once in 1999 when touring in UK. Back then I was seeing  like he lost his head, like  the way BCBG-camp would say after Olympia that they would perform  at Stade de France in 2001. In 2009 when Werrason came  to announce the release of his world album "Simply the Best/Sans Poteau" he said it once again that would perform at Wembley Stadium one day like Michael Jackson. I think that he a little bit obssesed with the show Michael Jackson performed there in 1992.  His Bercy-entrance is inspired from the entrance of Michael Jackson. He tried to do it in his previous shows at Stade des Martyrs, Cidadella and FIKIN. But back then they didn't had those materials to do that kind of stuff in Central Africa.

archos #10 on: June 13, 2023, 14:01

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

I dont remember the minute because i saw the extract on facebook but here is the video itself

BienMat23 #11 on: June 13, 2023, 16:28

• View Profile
The Congolese community in uk is quite strong not for a full o2 butttt Fally has many fans in London from Ivorian, Cameroonian etc other francophone. He could definitely do 10k plus but im not sure about 20.

Mfumu Vata #12 on: June 13, 2023, 20:20

• View Profile

I dont remember the minute because i saw the extract on facebook but here is the video itself

Why are those so called "Christian" journalist obsessed of hearing converted artists to talk about occult stories instead of asking how they came in touch in God or how their life was as a Christian when being part of these band ? Some are even going far to talk about others and judge about them if the story isn't interesting enough instead of touching people to truly convert to Christianity. Others go even far by forcing invited guest to invent stories and them making a part 2 to talk about mermaids and stuff like that while part 1 being normal and calm.

Mfumu Vata #13 on: June 13, 2023, 20:22

• View Profile
The Congolese community in uk is quite strong not for a full o2 butttt Fally has many fans in London from Ivorian, Cameroonian etc other francophone. He could definitely do 10k plus but im not sure about 20.

Last time I'm seeing alot of videos of Ivorian youngsters living in London. I was very surprised

archos #14 on: June 13, 2023, 20:53

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Why are those so called "Christian" journalist obsessed of hearing converted artists to talk about occult stories instead of asking how they came in touch in God or how their life was as a Christian when being part of these band ? Some are even going far to talk about others and judge about them if the story isn't interesting enough instead of touching people to truly convert to Christianity. Others go even far by forcing invited guest to invent stories and them making a part 2 to talk about mermaids and stuff like that while part 1 being normal and calm.

I think its because it works with congolese people,next to that there is another phenomenon which has developped in congolese community its ngangas who come on tv to pretend they have done this for person x or y,for example ferre's martyrs alone and since the death of guy i have seen about 12 guys pretending to have worked for success of the concert and so on,there is literally some channels now that automatically have the title "kindoki exposé" on almostevery video to attract people because of that