Author Topic: WOW, KEY MEMBERS OF KOFFI’S STAFF CHANGED ALLEGIANCE TO FALLY  (Read 551 times)

Matebu on: November 27, 2023, 01:09

• View Profile
Bouboul Iyondela, Ize Bola (lol his silence), Tonton Des Tontons, and Eddy Badiata (left QL long ago)

You also have Kissindjora and co who switched sides earlier

archos #1 on: November 27, 2023, 11:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
only jpk kitenge seems to have tracked back a bit,all the rest gunther,bouboul and co fully switched and i heard that even some of the house guys like didier nsiku,assitou mbo and co are on the switch soon

Quadra Kora Man #2 on: November 27, 2023, 11:29

• View Profile
only jpk kitenge seems to have tracked back a bit,all the rest gunther,bouboul and co fully switched and i heard that even some of the house guys like didier nsiku,assitou mbo and co are on the switch soon

Why are they switching sides?

Is Koffi right now facing his worst time in his career?

archos #3 on: November 27, 2023, 11:53

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i would say the first reason is a natural factor,more of those staff guys of our artists just follow where it suits their interest best
when papa wemba and kester got into their 50's and late 40'S for kester,many of their guys had moved to jb and werra who were red hot at that moment,then same happen to jb and werra who lost people to fally and ferre when they enter the normal success zone and ferre and fally were about to experiment becoming proper solo stars
fally for instance given the undisrupted career and not so eventful(in terms of downs) he's had has collected around him staffs from the big elders and including some of ferre aswell
but then this aside,there an extremely strong thing going underground for koffi for years now,he was taking it lightly and not believing that some would do what they were rumoured to but it has fully exploded in his face in the last 24 months
and trust me its deep and serious matters not your usual x took the sidekick childish thing which is around most musical beefs
we all know he is no saint either but when you are clearly informed of things,its a bit like the mobutu situation where people waited for him to start to be weakened by age to show their true colours
it has not got viral and has pretty much stayed confidential within the private circles but i have seen a video of him who was playing chess with a friend at his house and all of a sudden his phone rang like a message tone then  his mood changed and he had that hand on the cheeks sorrow gesture we do in africa and looked like he was about to cry and was mumbling something like "i am only still alive because lord has mercy on me with the things i am going through" then completely abandoned playing and tried to ask for food
« Last Edit: November 27, 2023, 11:56 by archos »

archos #4 on: November 27, 2023, 16:27

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol the koffiphiles have renamed clepen lembila aka tonton des tontons who is fifi aka aliya's brother/cousin into tintin des tintins

Quadra Kora Man #5 on: November 27, 2023, 16:56

• View Profile
i would say the first reason is a natural factor,more of those staff guys of our artists just follow where it suits their interest best
when papa wemba and kester got into their 50's and late 40'S for kester,many of their guys had moved to jb and werra who were red hot at that moment,then same happen to jb and werra who lost people to fally and ferre when they enter the normal success zone and ferre and fally were about to experiment becoming proper solo stars
fally for instance given the undisrupted career and not so eventful(in terms of downs) he's had has collected around him staffs from the big elders and including some of ferre aswell
but then this aside,there an extremely strong thing going underground for koffi for years now,he was taking it lightly and not believing that some would do what they were rumoured to but it has fully exploded in his face in the last 24 months
and trust me its deep and serious matters not your usual x took the sidekick childish thing which is around most musical beefs
we all know he is no saint either but when you are clearly informed of things,its a bit like the mobutu situation where people waited for him to start to be weakened by age to show their true colours
it has not got viral and has pretty much stayed confidential within the private circles but i have seen a video of him who was playing chess with a friend at his house and all of a sudden his phone rang like a message tone then  his mood changed and he had that hand on the cheeks sorrow gesture we do in africa and looked like he was about to cry and was mumbling something like "i am only still alive because lord has mercy on me with the things i am going through" then completely abandoned playing and tried to ask for food

What did happen to Koffi in private? Was it Fally or somebody else? From what i read here in forum, Koffi did also do alot of Bullshit to others Artist in private but did he do something hard personal to them or was it only competive like? Again thanks for the reply.

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: November 27, 2023, 18:17

• View Profile
lol the koffiphiles have renamed clepen lembila aka tonton des tontons who is fifi aka aliya's brother/cousin into tintin des tintins
I think the name tintin des tintins sounds better lol

archos #7 on: November 29, 2023, 11:51

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

here is jpk kitenge explaining how and why he backed out from the group they were forming to give koffi a proper nightmare