Author Topic: SOLEIL WANGA FORMED A NEW BAND IN KINSHASA  (Read 338 times)

archos on: December 24, 2023, 11:29

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

When i typed his name on youtube to look for this video i realised that he actually has decent numbers on his songs,it shows that if he takes things seriously,he'd be the second latino succesful children
i remember his start looked promising then settling in europe and being somebody who changes his mind often made him go missing for long

Quadra Kora Man #1 on: December 24, 2023, 12:13

• View Profile

When i typed his name on youtube to look for this video i realised that he actually has decent numbers on his songs,it shows that if he takes things seriously,he'd be the second latino succesful children
i remember his start looked promising then settling in europe and being somebody who changes his mind often made him go missing for long

Yes, i saw his interview yesterday when i went to see my mum. Do you think he could restart his solo career now? And getting to a good level?

Manzambi94 #2 on: December 24, 2023, 12:39

• View Profile

It is extremely hard tho, I mean Fally was on top of everyone's name when he first came in, who is Soleil remember by? No one discusses that he isn't known, but people forgot about him, for example one of my friends asked me where Bull was not knowing that Bill released few weeks earlier, I just hope for him he doesn't go like Abraham, cause man, I feel so bad for that man.

archos #3 on: December 24, 2023, 12:48

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
he does have potential,out of those who are "not in the discussion" he is one of the best in terms of traction for his work and if he can build seriously something on that he can definitely do something,the only two things which might go against him is that people  blacklist him because of his relationship with fally where he does not sxxp up to him like people want from the ex latino guys or the fact that he's left a big gap people who were babies when he first started solo are now young fathers for some of them and to start from scratch like that needs a lot of work and consistency to win over people
maybe if he goes the robinio way of making 5 6 consecutive dance hits it can boost him quicker,you can feel from a loooooooooot of comment that many people are craving proper dance hits despite some artists who are at the top of the game at the moment having hits( zebuka,bizorbi,bloqué and co)

archos #4 on: December 24, 2023, 14:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i just realised that francis bokeli formerly of latino cultura and maison mere is with him,surprised to hear that he went to fally's group too,since in soleil press conferences he got asked endless questions about fally and also about why he took a fally musician and he explained that francis is his little brother from the same area from long before even quartier latin together  and that he actually turned francis into a singer instead of a young guy who just follows a big bro

CM PRINCE #5 on: December 24, 2023, 16:36

• View Profile
It’s not too late for Soleil. People forget that in QL he was one of the biggest stars after Effrakata, his contribution to Monde Arabe boosted him even more, he should’ve had a better solo career he just gave up too easily. He could’ve been on Lacoste’s level or even surpass him. People listen to him still because look at the views he gets on his songs, but the only thing that goes against him is his behaviour especially when he was getting exposed by Latino guys in Ado Yuhe, which made him beef with majority of them.

BienMat23 #6 on: December 24, 2023, 17:29

• View Profile
I hope he add variety to his Rumba songs as well I find them very boring