Author Topic: THE RHYTHM GUITAR IS TOO SWEET  (Read 3544 times)

NEWSIDE96 on: November 28, 2017, 21:09

• View Profile

Ah man from the late 80s & late 00s (especially late 80s & early 90s) koffi's rhythm guitar partitions are so sweet and soft (reminds of Smooth Jazz), 2:24 listen to Popolipo's version (what's the title of the song?) so lovely.

Another song, the melody & rhythm too rich and soft.

9:02 rhythm guitar partition by Fofo Le Collegien, beautiful the original partition for Bilan before it was remixed.

Wow the guitar levels of our country is surely fantastic.

mvulusi96 #1 on: November 28, 2017, 21:51

Ah man from the late 80s & late 00s (especially late 80s & early 90s) koffi's rhythm guitar partitions are so sweet and soft (reminds of Smooth Jazz), 2:24 listen to Popolipo's version (what's the title of the song?) so lovely.

Another song, the melody & rhythm too rich and soft.

9:02 rhythm guitar partition by Fofo Le Collegien, beautiful the original partition for Bilan before it was remixed.

Wow the guitar levels of our country is surely fantastic.

The song is Bien Aimee sung by Papa Wemba & Koffi Olomide. It was dedicated to Koffi's ex'wife Marianne Makosso.
But Popolipo is playing the rhythm of the song Droit de l'Homme, which was played by Koffi Olomide himself in the Rue d'Amour-album.

the rhythm of Manou (one of Koffi's many girlfriends) was already played in Myriam Moleka (R.I.P.), also from the Rue d'Amour album and played by Koffi Olomide himself. The difference is that Do Akongo polished it in Manou.

Koffi Olomide is a complete artist he played the bass-guitar and rhythm guitar in Rue d'Amour, Henriquet, Elle et Moi, Les Prissoniers Dorment, Noblesse Oblige, V12 & Diva. He also know how to play the lead-guitar, but preferred Rigo Star & Beniko to do that work. He tried to play it on Double Mbonda.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 22:01 by mvulusi96 »

NEWSIDE96 #2 on: November 28, 2017, 22:13

• View Profile
Mvulusi96, I would like to know where did he get inspired from concerning those melodies I mean he's well creative when in comes to create certain melodies but I reckon this natural guitarist help me anyway it's more polished like Do Akongo and Popolipo, Like did you see the popolipo played the rhythm nice and smooth whereas Koffi's version is more raw which is also good too.

Franco Pepe Kalle #3 on: November 28, 2017, 22:15

• View Profile
I wonder why Koffi Olomide did not play rhythm guitar more often. He was actually very good at it. Heck he could even play Solo Guitar.
Just look at the video here. Towards the end. I was stunned.

mvulusi96 #4 on: November 28, 2017, 22:27

I wonder why Koffi Olomide did not play rhythm guitar more often. He was actually very good at it. Heck he could even play Solo Guitar.
Just look at the video here. Towards the end. I was stunned.

Ken Bilele #5 on: November 29, 2017, 08:32

• View Profile
Wakapenga is a true artiste.

Matebu #6 on: November 29, 2017, 08:39

• View Profile
Wakapenga is a true artiste.

Indeed, he is. And he has accomplished just about all achievements available for an African artist, something that commands respect