Author Topic: WAZEKWA OUT THERE WITH BAD BULLYISH DECISIONS AGAIN  (Read 545 times)

archos on: October 01, 2023, 11:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

he is again out there with his most agressive posture talking about taking ceden gesac and co to court,he is forgetting that ceden is a mini him in terms of that profile of proverbs songs and all that and that he will also have proof on his side

archos #1 on: October 01, 2023, 18:52

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

gesac's strong response to the fact that wazekwa cursed him in the interview and all he said,and he says that all the guys who went to attack hono kapanga all died after hono did his traditional ceremony except one who is ready to say the truth about how they organized everything to attack him and who and who sent them,since wazekwa wants to play badboy they'll go toe to toe 
« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 18:56 by archos »

Matebu #2 on: October 01, 2023, 20:14

• View Profile
Someone put Wazekwa in timeout till 2024. After his reconciliation with Mopao he’s been acting real reckless

archos #3 on: October 01, 2023, 20:17

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
joss had indirectly got him to promise he'd not make mediatic appearances until the end of the year,but instead he's started again
like prince says my man seems to be hit by strong midlife crisis,how can you change that much in one year

Mukulu #4 on: October 01, 2023, 20:38

• View Profile
Reconciliation with koffi is the beginning of his fall and the curse " featuring Koffi" continues

Wenge1995 #5 on: October 01, 2023, 21:41

• View Profile
joss had indirectly got him to promise he'd not make mediatic appearances until the end of the year,but instead he's started again
like prince says my man seems to be hit by strong midlife crisis,how can you change that much in one year

Where is Hono Kapanga? I haven't heard from him since he left Quartier Latin, there's rumors that he settled in America, but is that true? I hope he's cool with Wazekwa. I know he's still cool with Joss Diena and Gessac because he played guitar and was the arranger for Diena's Vitrine back in 2011.

archos #6 on: October 01, 2023, 22:39

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yes he is in america, he still plays and contributes to arrangement in cultura sometimes from there

CM PRINCE #7 on: October 02, 2023, 00:42

• View Profile
Wazekwa's lost his damn mind. He's fooled the world for so many years fooling us into thinking he was this intelligent respectful man but now he's having a midlife crisis and is starting to show his true colours. We can blame Koffi all we like but he doesn't control people, they have themselves to blame.

JV “Lone Ranger” #8 on: October 02, 2023, 10:57

• View Profile
At this point Wazekwa is really mad at himself for the mpiaka and now trying to take out on Gesac and Ceden lol

Manzambi94 #9 on: October 02, 2023, 22:44

• View Profile

he is again out there with his most agressive posture talking about taking ceden gesac and co to court,he is forgetting that ceden is a mini him in terms of that profile of proverbs songs and all that and that he will also have proof on his side

This guy, this is like the equivalent of that drunk uncle who no one likes to be around because he always bad mouth people and never take responsability for his own actions