Author Topic: BILL CLINTON PLANS MARTYRS FOR 2024  (Read 1222 times)

archos on: January 28, 2023, 12:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

CM PRINCE #1 on: January 28, 2023, 12:33

• View Profile
I’m also gonna perform at martyrs at the end of the year, 31st December specifically so save the date lol.

Mopao195 #2 on: January 28, 2023, 13:25

• MM
    • View Profile
I’m also gonna perform at martyrs at the end of the year, 31st December specifically so save the date lol.
when do the tickets drop on ticketmaster ? i will buy one lol

Matebu #3 on: January 28, 2023, 13:44

• View Profile

With the unemployment rate right now, you’ll have no problem getting a capacity crowd. The real question is « Ya Ofele ou ya ofele te» - Baby Ndombe voice  ;D

SLK97 #4 on: January 28, 2023, 18:45

• View Profile

Sorry to steal your thunder bro, but that'll be after my double Stade des Martyrs this Christmas. Then I will bring the all-day Fikin back on New Year's Eve with tons of special guests ;D.

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: January 28, 2023, 21:22

• View Profile

Sorry to steal your thunder bro, but that'll be after my double Stade des Martyrs this Christmas. Then I will bring the all-day Fikin back on New Year's Eve with tons of special guests ;D.

sorry to disappoint you both but I will be performing at Stade des Martyrs this November for 3 night. My opening act will be Innos B, MPR, Rebo, But na Fllet to bring the hype down so that I can come in and bring the energy back up.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #6 on: January 29, 2023, 06:14

• View Profile
???????????? so now everyone is doing Stade Martyrs wow.

archos #7 on: January 29, 2023, 10:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i think his beef with celeo is the catalyst for that,ever since celeo blanked him,despite apologising to people for that and said that despite his limited time to shine he had the most popular ever maison mere animation bill has been repeatedly making posts to respond with the intent to prove he's superior like he has always thought,and even reposted werra singing solola bien and added a caption throwing indirect shade at celeo,with in comments support from maison mere and fally fans vs ferre fans

JV “Lone Ranger” #8 on: January 29, 2023, 12:04

• View Profile
i think his beef with celeo is the catalyst for that,ever since celeo blanked him,despite apologising to people for that and said that despite his limited time to shine he had the most popular ever maison mere animation bill has been repeatedly making posts to respond with the intent to prove he's superior like he has always thought,and even reposted werra singing solola bien and added a caption throwing indirect shade at celeo,with in comments support from maison mere and fally fans vs ferre fans

Bro in my opinion Bill is not better than Celeo and Celeo didn’t lie regarding having the most popular and most remembered animation in MM. Apart from “helicopter”, i literally have to close my eyes to try remember Bill’s animation while in MM.

Cavalier Solitaire #9 on: January 29, 2023, 15:14

• View Profile
At the rate we are going, Bercy Muana will also leave La Team Wata for the seventy eleventh time and announce his Stade De Martyrs concert on 31st November 2036.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #10 on: January 29, 2023, 18:00

• View Profile

Bro in my opinion Bill is not better than Celeo and Celeo didn’t lie regarding having the most popular and most remembered animation in MM. Apart from “helicopter”, i literally have to close my eyes to try remember Bill’s animation while in MM.
What a scary opinion lol, Bill is the goat ……….he is not that famous cries person but the weight he has is just something else……….That Wengeeee Wenge Wenge moment with Flamme Kapaya’s lead is the biggest moment in Congolese music.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #11 on: January 29, 2023, 18:01

• View Profile
At the rate we are going, Bercy Muana will also leave La Team Wata for the seventy eleventh time and announce his Stade De Martyrs concert on 31st November 2036.
???????????????????????????????????? I have been praying for this not to happen, you a scaring me lol.

archos #12 on: January 29, 2023, 21:15

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

What a scary opinion lol, Bill is the goat ……….he is not that famous cries person but the weight he has is just something else……….That Wengeeee Wenge Wenge moment with Flamme Kapaya’s lead is the biggest moment in Congolese music.

i think both represent something,bill's legacy is more about how he revolutionised the genre of atalakus,celeo's legacy is about the longer lasting animation with a fewer time,technically they cant belittle each other otherwise if one was really that inferior he'd have disappeared