Author Topic: Guy Gola passed away  (Read 2984 times)

Franco Pepe Kalle #15 on: April 17, 2023, 17:03

• View Profile
This is so sad. I am sure some critics will accuse Ferre Gola of doing sacrifice on his own young brother. My condolences to Ferre and his family.

Le Meilleur #16 on: April 17, 2023, 18:06

• View Profile
RIP Guy Digital may the spirits of our ancestors welcome your soul.

You were and always will be in our heart

archos #17 on: April 18, 2023, 13:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Its been "just" one day and i have already seen it all,the condolences,the sensational titles of heartless journalists just wanting to attract buzz from the event and calling sorcerers to say whatever,the traditional why he was not taken to europe as if people do not die in hospital in europe,the very evil comments of people both on camera and on keyboards not putting rivalries aside for the circumstances,it only remains the " x should not come" to funerals for the scenario to be complete in just one day,one day,one day

archos #18 on: April 18, 2023, 13:31

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1364599554391164

first ferre appearance since the news...and quess the first big comment....

archos #19 on: April 18, 2023, 14:21

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
https://mbote.cd/celebrites/mort-de-guy-gola-fally-ipupa-presente-ses-condoleances-a-ferre-gola/131956/

but na filet deplick fabregas ibrator innoss lacoste and many others have shown their message of support and now dicap who like i said earlier knew guy well as his petit of bandal

Manzambi94 #20 on: April 18, 2023, 18:20

• View Profile
https://mbote.cd/celebrites/mort-de-guy-gola-fally-ipupa-presente-ses-condoleances-a-ferre-gola/131956/

but na filet deplick fabregas ibrator innoss lacoste and many others have shown their message of support and now dicap who like i said earlier knew guy well as his petit of bandal
I hope that this can put an end to their stupid beef ans make them go back to normal, yes it is important in life to be number one but they are both 40 plus year old successful man who have no reason to keep that cold distance that they have with this said about the fans of a certain artist mocking Ferre, you know? Sometimes I used to blame a lot the artists but tbh Fans are regular people, who are capable to make their own decisione logically. I think that since Congo (who was other poorest country in earth, before the formation of South Sudan)  have so many people who struggle both inside and outside the country this people to feel better mock or make fun of whichever artist they feel doesn't deserve the spot and since Ferre is known to never Rey they mock him ss their favourite target

Papa_Na_Chandra #21 on: April 18, 2023, 19:45

• View Profile
I saw on Instagram story Dicap send his condolences. At least he put the the differences aside and do the right thing.

CM PRINCE #22 on: April 18, 2023, 21:51

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #23 on: April 19, 2023, 00:27

• View Profile

Respect to those guys and respect to Fally for putting the conflict aside and acknowledging Ferre but not as Ferre the musician and rival but the human Herve and sending him support on his socials.

archos #24 on: April 19, 2023, 01:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
just saw that celeo baby and his pire vieux rio are next to him at funerals,surely his "mapasa" kakol and seguin will join
just hoping past the days of those heartless youtubers milking the most of the news of the death and all that, we'll see for once a peaceful funerals

Longbluesquid #25 on: April 19, 2023, 04:42

• View Profile
What songs has Guy Digital participated in? I would like to listen to him again.

Roméo Seben #26 on: April 19, 2023, 10:20

• View Profile
« Last Edit: April 19, 2023, 10:30 by Roméo Seben »

Manzambi94 #27 on: April 19, 2023, 21:35

• View Profile
just saw that celeo baby and his pire vieux rio are next to him at funerals,surely his "mapasa" kakol and seguin will join
just hoping past the days of those heartless youtubers milking the most of the news of the death and all that, we'll see for once a peaceful funerals
Malasanità of Ferre or guy gola ? It is for the physical reassemblance or the way they speak. Anyway I hope this is a point where all the beef can go, but I know that at the end of the day loke when Papa Wemba died, it won't happen
 Celeo said that he wasn't gonna beef anyone after Papa Wemba's death but he somehow fell for the trap and started to attack Fally, anyway Man I feel extremely sad for Ferre

archos #28 on: April 19, 2023, 22:35

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
no i was saying seguin and  kakol who in private are like ferre's twins