Author Topic: Héritier Watanabe - GIVE ME Feat. Wally Seck (Clip Officiel)  (Read 4572 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: June 08, 2017, 17:48

• View Profile
GIVE ME Feat. Wally Seck.....another song i predicted for success

POLE POSTION #1 on: June 08, 2017, 20:06

• View Profile
Impressive Heritier' english is very clear you can at least make out what he is singing and he does not speak english at all and the video is good this boy's album is proving to be a good album which takes time for people to consume it but when you do you love it.

Mwana Nsalu #2 on: June 08, 2017, 21:48

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
congolese artists trying to do afrobeat should take note from him and from robinio whose attempt at afrobeats was nice as well (and he didn't have to try any bad english to do it lol). i don't really like this sound much in general but i was impressed with this one

Jdog #3 on: June 09, 2017, 01:44

• View Profile
Nice song, both Heritier and the Wally dude sang in foreign languages but it sounded good. The video is good.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Manzambi94 #4 on: June 09, 2017, 12:36

• View Profile
There is a very strong French accent in his English so as an excellent English speaker, I feel like he could do more the beat is great and Wally seck is good how does it cost to make a video like that? Because you can see it was very expensive

Mwana Nsalu #5 on: June 09, 2017, 15:28

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
There is a very strong French accent in his English so as an excellent English speaker, I feel like he could do more the beat is great and Wally seck is good how does it cost to make a video like that? Because you can see it was very expensive

As someone from america with congolese relatives who have been here for years and dont even speak that well i think he did very well for someone who doesnt speak english at all

archos #6 on: June 09, 2017, 18:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the clip i was waiting fooooorrrr he should have released it earlier instead of wasting time with carine juvenal and co
great effort

CM PRINCE #7 on: June 09, 2017, 18:48

• View Profile

Toolz #8 on: June 12, 2017, 20:41

• View Profile
@Manzambi,Heritier did well for a French speaker singing in English and the song is cool too. Wally Seck is also cool(in his own right as an Mbalax musician from Senegal) so the collaboration made a whole lot of sense.