Author Topic: PREDICTIONS ON HOW FUTURE STARS WILL REPLACE THE OLD LEADERS PART 1  (Read 5067 times)

Manzambi94 on: June 20, 2019, 16:21

• View Profile
I will predict all the young leaders that will take the place of the old ones and explain the reson why.
Werra = Fabregas
I think that Fabregas will take the spot of Werra because he is the one between all the ex members of Wenge Musica Maison Mere (Bill, Ferre and the golden generation of stars included) who have kept the most relationship with Werra and kinda humbled down atoo.
Wherever he makes an interview and he is talking about Werra he never ever, ever criticize him even making up fake facts to push the image of Werra hard and make people believe that Werra is a good person.
Music wise even though Fabregas is trying to make a style out of that typical Congolese synthe with tradional Zebola, his generique (except the last one honestly the one Novelas)

are on point and they are technically and stylistically perfect, even though he is not a big fan of the fast pace guitar heavy lick style of Maison Mere, he did some really really great generique in Wenge style like Mboka Mboka which is a reference to Emeneya's album (if you are a fan of Werra, you know that he was a big fan of King Kester)

Yamba BB

Usine which is a mix of both

Ngwende

To me Fabregas did some very good rumbas like Manix but he has way more work to do to have a song like Nicky D.

The initial bond he had with Koffi right after the departure from Wenge gave him the little push that most of Wenge Maison Mere ex members (except Heritier and maybe just a little Kakol) lack in terms of promotion and buzz outside of Congo.

Ferre Gola = JB Mpiana

Despite Ferre being an ex-Wenge Member he developed a totally different career than Werra's one after the Marquis experience I think Ferre has been very wise to join Quartier Latin even though has cost him until to this day a lot of the Wenge Musica fans and the costant hate that he receives (even though now little less) by Wenge Fans for having "betrayed" his "own father" by joining Koffi.
Like Fabregas Koffi sponsoring Ferre and give him an half of the money he promise too Ferre really helped him push his career forward when Werra and many members around Werra didn't even wanted to think about Ferre.
Unlike Werra Ferre is known for very slow pace Rhumbas  like Jugement

Ekoti Ya Nzube

Monotonie and many others

and for being a natural singer who focuses his shows on himself rather than other members shine and sing. His weaekness is the generique department even though he made some improovement especially with Kinshasa the Tshiluba song he made with Ilunga his dancer

and Kipelekiese the feature with Tutu Caludji

I think he will be like JB because they have the same ability to sing with their natural voices and Ferre is a very excellent singer. Even though they are very similar they have huge differences like the fact that JB is very slow with releases unlike Ferre and from Ferre part the other thing he doesn't have that JB does is a very good songwriter like Kibens, if Ferre can solve the generique issues (like he had partialy done on QQJD) and to be able to hire better songwriters this guy might be the next Papa Wemba who konws.

I will end up with this two guys and will make the rest very soon

ZamundaPrince #1 on: June 22, 2019, 13:29

• View Profile
If Ferre has not officially replaced JB with JB's so many years of inaction, surely he's never going to do it. Ferre appears to me a bit too comfortable in his place & isn't keen to push his boat deeper than that.

Fabro still has one challenge which is to break the boundaries and make himself acceptable & known beyond DRC & the Congolese people. Not many casual rhumba fans outside DRC know who he is. He had a good opportunity with the hit song Mascara but which was very popular & successful but the follow up was not so strong to push his name permanently among the top.

Muziki #2 on: June 24, 2019, 17:51

• View Profile
how can you replace someone who is almost the same age?
Ferres Fallys and co. are already old men....tell me of someone of the age of the like of Bebe Tshanda,  Innos B etc in Congolese music no one ever replaces others....who REPLACED Lwambo? Madilu? what about Grand Kalle?
Everyone does his thing...
You call Ferre, Fabregas future stars?, well they have been in bands for the last 20 to 25 years, so far they didnt make an impact, big enough to be like the others...

Manzambi94 #3 on: June 25, 2019, 10:21

• View Profile
If Ferre has not officially replaced JB with JB's so many years of inaction, surely he's never going to do it. Ferre appears to me a bit too comfortable in his place & isn't keen to push his boat deeper than that.

Fabro still has one challenge which is to break the boundaries and make himself acceptable & known beyond DRC & the Congolese people. Not many casual rhumba fans outside DRC know who he is. He had a good opportunity with the hit song Mascara but which was very popular & successful but the follow up was not so strong to push his name permanently among the top.
Ferre's problem to me is his inability to write songs for himself and relying to much on good but not excellent songwriter, he does have the complete package (he can animate, can sing, can dance can play instruments) but his music works only if he is involved in 90% of the song for generique and 100% of the song in Rhumbas.
Fabro can't establish himself outside of DRC and the Congolese Diaspora for two main reasons:
1. The lost of the massive financial help from Koffi which helped fund Mascara and is the 75% of the success of the song
2. The lost of concert in Europe a worse economical condition compared to the one wherer Koffi, Werra etc. flourish

Manzambi94 #4 on: June 25, 2019, 10:26

• View Profile
Ferres Fallys and co. are already old men....tell me of someone of the age of the like of Bebe Tshanda,  Innos B etc in Congolese music no one ever replaces others....who REPLACED Lwambo? Madilu? what about Grand Kalle?
You call Ferre, Fabregas future stars?, well they have been in bands for the last 20 to 25 years, so far they didnt make an impact, big enough to be like the others...
Bebe Tshanda and Innos B do some totally different genres I can't really compare them, maybe Gaz Mawete, En Tout Cas, Brigade and all those other guys but Brigade really lost his momentum when he have released massive hits.
I call Fally and Ferre future stars in sense of Legend, of course they are stars but I mean stars in terms of Future Legend like Koffi, Werra, (to some extent) JB are.
Lwambo has been replaced by Roga Roga but I think that Roga Roga despite his success will never be able to replicate the same international success of Lwambo. Madilu and Grand Pepe Kalle, like Tabu Ley and many other leader who are dead now and have made some serious accomplishment in Congolese music to me are simply irreplaceable

Cavalier Solitaire #5 on: June 25, 2019, 10:51

• View Profile
I call Fally and Ferre future stars in sense of Legend, of course they are stars but I mean stars in terms of Future Legend like Koffi, Werra, (to some extent) JB are.
Ndeko, why do you put "to some extent" for JB. Are you trying to tell us that JB's level of success is not the same as that of Werra and Mopao?

CM PRINCE #6 on: June 25, 2019, 11:00

• View Profile
Future Legend like Koffi, Werra, (to some extent) JB are.
Whoaaa Hold up hold hold up hold up. Do not ever say to some extent JB. JB is a massive massive legend so show him some respect, the guy has achieved a lot of things most artists dream of, he also completely sold out stade de martyrs 3 times by himself, gave incredible performances at Zenith, Olympia and Bercy. Everybody wanted to be like jb in the 90s and loads of these musicians you see today most of them dreamed to be with jb. Just because he doesn’t release don’t try and minimise what he’s done throughout his career.

shamala #7 on: June 27, 2019, 03:41

• View Profile
Whoaaa Hold up hold hold up hold up. Do not ever say to some extent JB. JB is a massive massive legend so show him some respect, the guy has achieved a lot of things most artists dream of, he also completely sold out stade de martyrs 3 times by himself, gave incredible performances at Zenith, Olympia and Bercy. Everybody wanted to be like jb in the 90s and loads of these musicians you see today most of them dreamed to be with jb. Just because he doesn’t release don’t try and minimise what he’s done throughout his career.

Aye aye aye!!!!
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Manzambi94 #8 on: June 27, 2019, 12:10

• View Profile
I am not living in the past but in the present, he was a legend in the zenith years? Yes.
But he is rapidly going out of radar for Congolese fans so... I can't really give credibility to a guy who has made his album 8 years ago  and still doesn't deliver

CM PRINCE #9 on: June 27, 2019, 13:00

• View Profile
I am not living in the past but in the present, he was a legend in the zenith years? Yes.
But he is rapidly going out of radar for Congolese fans so... I can't really give credibility to a guy who has made his album 8 years ago  and still doesn't deliver
What a load of nonsense.

shamala #10 on: June 27, 2019, 17:20

• View Profile

Who JB?

Manzambi94 #11 on: June 27, 2019, 21:35

• View Profile

shamala #12 on: June 27, 2019, 21:54

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #13 on: June 27, 2019, 22:35

• View Profile
Yes

Hehehehe
Lol don’t worry my bro I’m with you, all you can do is laugh at such ridiculous comments.