Author Topic: Seems Brigade Sabarti has been expelled from his group.  (Read 7298 times)

archos #15 on: June 26, 2019, 15:39

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Lol koffi was furious and later on he made jordan pay for that,you know koffi likes to have two extremes with his musicians,either he jokes with them plays with them hugs them lifts them by the waist   or in some days you wont imagine how guys are scared as hell when he arrives(this is more with the generation of omba,you can hear birds singing when he arrives lol) and he wont hesitate to roast you hard if you upset him in that rehearsal
@ masatomo,it was only baby from 2001 to his suspension he was talking less and less with werra because werra was mad at him for how he made him miss good money by giving back passports to musicians to go back to europe instead of remaining longer in east africa,in his last times baby was even at times throwing shade on stage to werra via bill clinton and his animation but werra was not understanding

Cavalier Solitaire #16 on: June 27, 2019, 07:37

• View Profile
Lol koffi was furious and later on he made jordan pay for that,you know koffi likes to have two extremes with his musicians,either he jokes with them plays with them hugs them lifts them by the waist   or in some days you wont imagine how guys are scared as hell when he arrives(this is more with the generation of omba,you can hear birds singing when he arrives lol) and he wont hesitate to roast you hard if you upset him in that rehearsal
Yea i remember that he said he was immediately relieved of the Head of Discipline role. ;D ;D But to think that he would even entertain the thought of sending away Mokonzi for late coming, it takes guts on his part.  Do you think that they may have planned the sending away of Mopao with Bouro to "test the waters" on how Mopao would react. Coz he mentions that Bouro is the one who alerted him (Jordan) that Mopao has come.

Ken Bilele #17 on: June 27, 2019, 10:19

• View Profile
Brigade will just end up going back to QL, I really feel sorry for him.

Manzambi94 #18 on: June 27, 2019, 12:05

• View Profile
Wow, Brigade had so much potentiaal, I thought he was struggling because of money, but 8instead is not serious. Now I understand why Werra is so heavvy on discipline