Author Topic: NICODEM SAYS HE WAS WASTED IN FERRE'S GROUP  (Read 7815 times)

archos on: August 27, 2014, 12:53

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

and now in maison mere  he has the career he  was dreaming of,and he does not know how he can thank his new leader

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: August 27, 2014, 13:29

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hahahaha so now he's a superstar hey!! these boys make me laugh,let him first get chance to release 2 or 3 songs with Werra then he'll be justified to say what he's said.
LE BIG BOSS

dany #2 on: August 27, 2014, 14:21

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
I think he meant he wasn't getting the necessary exposure needed to become a solo musician in Ferre nameless band.

princesab #3 on: August 27, 2014, 16:08

• View Profile
Hahahaha so now he's a superstar hey!! these boys make me laugh,let him first get chance to release 2 or 3 songs with Werra then he'll be justified to say what he's said.

I am not really sure if they know Maison Mere Fans when they are at least thinking of Joining WMM.

Tell you what just like one commented in past, YOU STOP BEING PRODUCTIVE - We find your replacement,

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: August 27, 2014, 16:15

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I think he meant he wasn't getting the necessary exposure needed to become a solo musician in Ferre nameless band.
He got the necessary exposure in Ferre's band, he was one of the few who even travelled abroad with Ferre when Ferre was invited for private shows. The ingratitude by these guys will cost them their solo careers. This guy is not a great singer for starters and was very lucky that Ferre gave him more exposure than even the likes of Maty de Gaule who is currently the Chef d'orchestre and a better 2éme Voix singer like this boy Nicodem,i think it's the looks and dressing that gave him the chance to get famous beside Ferre over the other better singers,good luck to him.
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: August 27, 2014, 16:15

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I am not really sure if they know Maison Mere Fans when they are at least thinking of Joining WMM.

Tell you what just like one commented in past, YOU STOP BEING PRODUCTIVE - We find your replacement,
You can say that again.
LE BIG BOSS

johnbas #6 on: August 27, 2014, 18:17

• View Profile
Ingrates never gets ver far in life, their fame is like an eclipse that doesnt last.
Its just the way nature is.

Ferre always says that without Werra he wouldnt be where he is and look at him and Koffi, that what is called appreciation..
These young lads are misled by the crowds then they think they are on top of the food chain.

The day Ferre becomes sick, these boys will be surprised to find Werra standing vigil.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #7 on: August 27, 2014, 18:27

• Administrator
    • View Profile
LE BIG BOSS

PC anta #8 on: August 28, 2014, 05:22

• There for music
    • View Profile
This story is tantalous, being frank! Just a few days Ferre told the world that  he is one of the band leaders that knows how to care for his subordinates more than any in Congo, and that he bought all his muscians including Nicodeme Ngoyi Mercedes Benz and he left with it to maison!!
Question; Deplic left maison mere saying he was not paid, how comes Nicodem who is from the band whose leader cares most for his musicians, show gratitude to the boss who starves his muscians?,?

Who should we believe , Nicodem or Deplic who said Werra is careless of  his muscians?
Scarcely fallible

KAISARI #9 on: August 28, 2014, 05:59

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Ferre gave him fish but Werra is showing him how to fish...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Kibombanda #10 on: August 28, 2014, 06:11

• View Profile
this  boy  must  learn to  say ' thank you' indeed. Time  shall  tell, Werra  only  got them  because  they can shine  now, thanks to Ferre..,

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #11 on: August 28, 2014, 09:42

• Administrator
    • View Profile
PC Anta, I would want to believe Deplic and the many other musicians who have left Maison Mere and have stated why they left.
In a previous interview, Deplic cleared the air, he said they don't get anything significant just some allowances after concerts, most of the money and cars they get are from friends of the band. Deplic has always been grateful and he said he got the exposure from being associated with Werrason so it's as a result that he received those things from friends of Werrason and the band, it's the norm even in other bands, musicians don't get salaries.
LE BIG BOSS

PC anta #12 on: August 28, 2014, 12:17

• There for music
    • View Profile
PC Anta, I would want to believe Deplic and the many other musicians who have left Maison Mere and have stated why they left.
In a previous interview, Deplic cleared the air, he said they don't get anything significant just some allowances after concerts, most of the money and cars they get are from friends of the band. Deplic has always been grateful and he said he got the exposure from being associated with Werrason so it's as a result that he received those things from friends of Werrason and the band, it's the norm even in other bands, musicians don't get salaries.

Thanks for reply DJ SLY
You have been too naive, Deplic was just trying to draw attention because what he got through Werrason's friends, was due to the influence of Werrason. Was it not him, he would not get them, Deplic needs to be as grateful as Nicodemo
Scarcely fallible

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #13 on: August 28, 2014, 13:02

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Deplic was just trying to draw attention because what he got through Werrason's friends, was due to the influence of Werrason. Was it not him, he would not get them, Deplic needs to be as grateful as Nicodemo
Have you actually listened to the interviews Deplik has given after leaving Maison Mere? Deplik has been grateful to Werra and has never said anything bad except he offended Maison Mere fans when he said the truth about having been summoned by police to return the $800 that was given to him by Werrason when he first joined the band.
LE BIG BOSS