Author Topic: COMING SOON THE STORY OF THE MIXED RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FALLY IPUPA AND INNOSSB  (Read 7226 times)

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #15 on: January 26, 2020, 05:11

• View Profile
Funny thing is that even him the man who boosted Inoss with a feat respects fally a lot kkkkkkk

Cavalier Solitaire #16 on: January 26, 2020, 05:57

• View Profile
Guys do be mistaken, people love yope bacause of Diamond platnumz, all those views were because of Diamond, the response to the song was bacuse of him, am just saying this but soon they will be no need to say it cause you will see it soon.... Look at his last release and next ones to come....... This song is played a lot in southern Africa also but everyone is saying its Diamond's song......... Inoss is having a moment because of a great collabo and Fally is always relevant,he has not won nothing and he must not use that to pump his ego....... Fally has a terrible attitude yes but he is undeniable the King of Congo, am not a 100%fan of him, but am a 100%fan of congo music and only Fally and Koffi are managing to keep it alive maybe Werra also. There is no one who becomes a King because of 1hit song never ever we have seen even much greater songs but 1hit is just the beginning, persistence is king and for me Inoss B wont make it big as people expect, because of language....... His yope was released and people were just quiet and 1 feat with an African giant changed everything
But the original version of "Yo Pe" was already making records in terms of numbers of views and streams the first week of its release even before the remix arrived. I think you trying to down play the impact of yo pe original because they were released within weeks of each other.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #17 on: January 26, 2020, 11:22

• View Profile
Honestly I wouldn't do that......Yope was good but the remix made noise and that collabo took the boy to another level........ Another sign Yope was not nominated in any of big African Awards but the remix was its even on top of radio chats of many countries including Zimbabwe but not Yope plus all the dance challenges you see on social media are for the remix only, even him he has never performed Yope original on live shows come on guys do not ignore this its too clear............ I love Inoss B (chacha, elengi and his song with Werra, ozobeta mabe) all these songs were nice and he will never be the biggest artist from Congo cause generally what we know and want from Congo is Rhumba and Seben anything else we will appreciate and dance but.......... Bottom line Am just bringing up a truthful fact with detailed points

JV “Lone Ranger” #18 on: January 26, 2020, 12:06

• View Profile
Honestly I wouldn't do that......Yope was good but the remix made noise and that collabo took the boy to another level........ Another sign Yope was not nominated in any of big African Awards but the remix was its even on top of radio chats of many countries including Zimbabwe but not Yope plus all the dance challenges you see on social media are for the remix only, even him he has never performed Yope original on live shows come on guys do not ignore this its too clear............ I love Inoss B (chacha, elengi and his song with Werra, ozobeta mabe) all these songs were nice and he will never be the biggest artist from Congo cause generally what we know and want from Congo is Rhumba and Seben anything else we will appreciate and dance but.......... Bottom line Am just bringing up a truthful fact with detailed points

Your opinion and so called truthful facts is based on your point of view not everyone else. Who are you to say he will never be the biggest artist from Congo? Speak for yourself when it comes to what people want when it comes to congolese music, especially in this new generation.

congo-243 #19 on: January 26, 2020, 13:02

• View Profile
Funny thing is that even him the man who boosted Inoss with a feat respects fally a lot kkkkkkk
So because your "king" Fally has a problem with Innoss'b that means you have to downplay his accomplishments every time he gets mentioned. There's a thing called growing up, and stop being childish

Mirobexx #20 on: January 26, 2020, 15:24

• View Profile
Innoss B at his age. Give the boy credit. Fally may be good but am not his fan. His live shows are flat.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #21 on: January 26, 2020, 20:50

• View Profile
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk no  no no every country has something its known for (America - hip-hop, R n B and Movies, Brazil - Samba and Football, France - Clothes and Africans, Germany - Racists and football, Egypt Mo Sallah, Dubai - Rich people, Mexico - Drugs and ladies, Nigeria - which craft and silly movies from Congo its Rhumba, Seben and Aids kkkkkkk......also I think its also childish to down play the GOAT because you don't like him lol.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #22 on: January 26, 2020, 21:09

• View Profile
My comments are based on hate or bias I just don't like people saying someone is not good because they don't like him kkkkkkkkk swallow the hard truth, his attitude sucks but he is the best, he wins awards, he produces hits, he tours more........ You even compared yope remix with Ecole on views, why didn't you pick Ecole and also if you want to down play Fally don't involve internet cause Fally is the most followed on insta he has more followers than (Ferre, Celeo, Inoss b, Fabregas, Werrason, Jb mpiana, felix wazekwa, Cappuccino and 4 others combined) add all their followers they won't surpass Fally's kkkkkkk

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #23 on: January 26, 2020, 21:11

• View Profile
You might wonder why all these comments kkkkk I love Congo music and I am in a country where everyone believes its dead so I can't let them open this forum and read threads down playing the man who ia making the genre proud kkkkkkkkk I love Congo music and who ever gets it on the spotlight

JV “Lone Ranger” #24 on: January 26, 2020, 21:41

• View Profile
Jeffrey, The one thing you, POLE POSTION and Anastasio have in common is, You are all some weirdo buffoon with some nonsense based on kifanakwiti. It’s a waste of air and time to even bother with people like you...let’s move on because it’s just music

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #25 on: January 26, 2020, 23:17

• View Profile

Jdog #26 on: February 02, 2020, 22:51

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #27 on: February 03, 2020, 00:08

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
So basically Fally is childish.

I would not say exactly that word but maybe its also that godfather movie influence,i dont know if you remember but the period around his two zeniths he'd enter interviews when his group was waiting for him already and salute them in italian,and had given names of italian mafia to the main people of his crew
and he says"he'd rather an enemy than a traitor,so for him if you have never been friends and your relationship is bad with him you are an enemy and if you fallout with him you are a traitor because he does not do any wrong to people(thats the chorus of most congolese artists to be fair)