Author Topic: FALLY WILL NOT BE HAPPY ABOUT THIS  (Read 3738 times)

Manzambi94 on: February 14, 2020, 22:46

• View Profile

Wow. I left the song at 40 milions now is 63 milion combined with the 22 milion of the original are 85 miliom views. Which is Huuuuuge. It is like every Comgolese listened the song and those are American Type Numbers too bad Fally is not helping Innoss and that Spotify and digital distribuition isn't a concept well taken by the average African person. Inboss would be a milionaire now if he was in Europe or in America

CM PRINCE #1 on: February 14, 2020, 22:53

• View Profile
Ahhh Manzambi you didn’t need to bring Fally into this. I can confirm Fally actually likes the song and actually has some admiration for Innoss, apparently it’s just his staff that keep telling him to keep away from Innoss and bla bla. Anyways I’m happy for Innoss I actually love the song and when he comes to London I’m gonna go see him.

Matebu #2 on: February 15, 2020, 02:01

• View Profile
The guy is focused on making his Bercy happen and we should support him for the sake of the culture. The YT views debacle is child's play for now

CM PRINCE #3 on: February 15, 2020, 02:44

• View Profile
The guy is focused on making his Bercy happen and we should support him for the sake of the culture. The YT views debacle is child's play for now
Exactly

Congomusiclover001 #4 on: February 15, 2020, 07:54

• View Profile
Jessy Matador had millions of views as well and this was before "Views" are what stars use to assess their popularity. If you have a good song, people will watch it, if it's your turn to shine, it's just your time. Congolese artists should just focus on making good music and the views will come.

Mirobexx #5 on: February 15, 2020, 10:24

• View Profile
Why bring Fally into this.

archos #6 on: February 15, 2020, 11:15

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i was actually thinking about posting that i just saw innoss had now the record for kinshasa based artists but i anticipated reactions and i did not post lol

Manzambi94 #7 on: February 15, 2020, 12:53

• View Profile
i was actually thinking about posting that i just saw innoss had now the record for kinshasa based artists but i anticipated reactions and i did not post lol
Lol. Truth hurts. I don't think Fally will ever ever fall off, but he must understand that people un the east and non Kinshasa based people are totally fed up with the egoism and the kibongai of the "pure" Congolese artists. I was watching Bill interview where he said he is not an Internet artist but a TV artist and people were saying "God this guy is so full of himself" or "Man this guy never grows" and "Kinshasa people must stop to think they are everything".

Innoss with his humble ways is getting double triple or even quadruple views and love of the Kinshasa artist is getting so...

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #8 on: February 15, 2020, 19:17

• View Profile
Kkkkkk someone really hurts Fally kkkkkkkkk Jesus Christ you had to even add the views from both videos and came up with an answer lol so you think the 22 million viewers are different from the other 63million kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk this is clear Platinumz has helped Congo break their  record (eloko 44 million), thats all his works, if original song has just 22 million and Remix has 63 the story is clear now.

Manzambi94 #9 on: February 15, 2020, 19:29

• View Profile
Kkkkkk someone really hurts Fally kkkkkkkkk Jesus Christ you had to even add the views from both videos and came up with an answer lol so you think the 22 million viewers are different from the other 63million kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk this is clear Platinumz has helped Congo break their  record (eloko 44 million), thats all his works, if original song has just 22 million and Remix has 63 the story is clear now.

Lol why do you hate Innoss this much? Give the giy credit. It was Diamond who asked Innoss B to do a remix not the other way around. His other rhumba (achour) is already at 1 milion views so what are you talking about?

archos #10 on: February 15, 2020, 21:20

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol jeffrey is so radical when its about fally, the same platnumz have not had anywhere near same continental buzz as yo pe in baba lao and co released after,even fally himself before they falled out was saying innoss would become a great star if he kept working hard