Author Topic: Fally and F'Victeam rehearse for Bercy  (Read 13899 times)

Jdog on: February 15, 2020, 22:03

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Matebu #1 on: February 15, 2020, 22:14

• View Profile
If Fally is going to make the most of having his key band members in Paris, then they should record incomplete songs from his next album there

CM PRINCE #2 on: February 15, 2020, 22:22

• View Profile
If Fally is going to make the most of having his key band members in Paris, then they should record incomplete songs from his next album there
I was gonna say that. Hopefully they’ll record either an album or maxi single or even a Generique to release soon, but it’s Fally so I’m not holding my breath loool

Nyumu Wa Mukiti #3 on: February 17, 2020, 13:47

• View Profile
Kabuya looks alert and sober. He should be kept that way for his own good.

archos #4 on: February 17, 2020, 16:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I was gonna say that. Hopefully they’ll record either an album or maxi single or even a Generique to release soon, but it’s Fally so I’m not holding my breath loool

they are doing exactly like in their first two tours ever,studio and concert,with very minimal right to go out of hotel

archos #5 on: February 17, 2020, 16:58

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Kabuya looks alert and sober. He should be kept that way for his own good.

indeed surely fally has used the tour as incentive for him,like few years ago kabuya never was barely anywhere outside brazza kin and his troublesome zenith trip,it was always equaliseur kasangidi then identite boussole tangofor or even doubai and sometimes fally would challenge him to remain sober and go to a couple of concerts but he always messed up there as he was always found piss drunk at some point so fally would punish him again

CM PRINCE #6 on: February 17, 2020, 17:04

• View Profile

they are doing exactly like in their first two tours ever,studio and concert,with very minimal right to go out of hotel
Fantastic stuff. Hopefully we’ll get something soon

Wenge1995 #7 on: February 17, 2020, 17:27

• View Profile
@archos

Has Kabuya always had these problems or did it come with success like Babia?

archos #8 on: February 17, 2020, 18:33

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
@archos

it came with success andpeople around,before being with fally kabuya was a atalaku in gospel music groups,which were then not like the current ones then when he did kokosso he started developping strong partying habit which became strong drinking habit as he quickly lack funds so he went into those super strong  artisanal alcohol(zododo,soupou na tolo and co)
and when he came for zenith he went to paris suburbs where they sell drugs  and from there started to become addicted

Manzambi94 #9 on: February 17, 2020, 19:11

• View Profile
@archos

it came with success andpeople around,before being with fally kabuya was a atalaku in gospel music groups,which were then not like the current ones then when he did kokosso he started developping strong partying habit which became strong drinking habit as he quickly lack funds so he went into those super strong  artisanal alcohol(zododo,soupou na tolo and co)
and when he came for zenith he went to paris suburbs where they sell drugs  and from there started to become addicted
Kabuya was a GOSPEL SINGER????? REALLY???
Now I understand why he sings so well

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #10 on: February 17, 2020, 19:24

• View Profile
Kabuya has many interesting cries that never made it to the studio, I pray he will change this time cause there is this crie that he did upon his recent return and the other one he did on 2nd rehearsal with Kasangidi

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #11 on: February 17, 2020, 19:32

• View Profile
Also I thought Kasangidi was back where is he?

archos #12 on: February 17, 2020, 19:46

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Also I thought Kasangidi was back where is he?

surely fally found it not loyal to other atalakus since kasangidi has ben off for years now and his cousin boussole and tangofor had cemented their position next to identite who is untouchable due to being brigade's pire petit

archos #13 on: February 17, 2020, 21:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
@archos

Kabuya was a GOSPEL SINGER????? REALLY???
Now I understand why he sings so well

yeah he even did animation on a generique which had success in kin i am just forgetting with which artist, he was then called frere horly which is his name horly kabuya

Wenge1995 #14 on: February 17, 2020, 21:45

• View Profile
Is there anyone going to the concert? For those who are, please be safe. Those combatants are surely to try something, but I know you guys got those hands for those who want them lol