Author Topic: FABREGAS AND FALLY WIN AT AFFRIMA IN USA  (Read 783 times)

archos on: September 18, 2023, 12:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Nkosi #1 on: September 18, 2023, 14:06

• View Profile
What was the basis for him being name best artist Central Africa? Do these bodies research?

archos #2 on: September 18, 2023, 14:08

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
not wanting to belittle him or what but it could be the "come to perform in exchange of a trophy" factor like some artists denounced about that award in the past

Mfumu Vata #3 on: September 18, 2023, 15:03

• View Profile
Award ya coop

Why is Fabregas nominated while his album had zero succes in Congo and Africa. But Ferre Gola who had succes this year Birzorbi, many people doing challenges on social media, getting zero nomination ? No nomination at the category "Best Male Central Africa", no nomination at the category "Best Francophone".

Is it because of Garry Iwele who's Fally's friend being in the jury ? Or does Ferre Gola has personal problems with people in the African showbizz world ? Because isn't also nominated for the coming Trace Award. I think that Koffi was right about his declartion about AFRIMMA and some people are there influenced by certain artists to not nominate x or y.

Ferre is signed to Sony Music. Can't his team of Sony do something or is his contract to Sony, like that of African artists being signed to Universal Africa. The artist doing everything on his own and label just doing the distribution.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 15:05 by Mfumu Vata »

CM PRINCE #4 on: September 18, 2023, 17:14

• View Profile
Fabregas but not Ferre?? LOOOOL

archos #5 on: September 18, 2023, 18:37

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 just realised innoss was i think in the central africa category,okay maboko milayi is not yo pe or olandi but its clearly way ahead of fabregas recent releases in terms of traction

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #6 on: September 18, 2023, 21:20

• View Profile
Award ya coop

Why is Fabregas nominated while his album had zero succes in Congo and Africa. But Ferre Gola who had succes this year Birzorbi, many people doing challenges on social media, getting zero nomination ? No nomination at the category "Best Male Central Africa", no nomination at the category "Best Francophone".

Is it because of Garry Iwele who's Fally's friend being in the jury ? Or does Ferre Gola has personal problems with people in the African showbizz world ? Because isn't also nominated for the coming Trace Award. I think that Koffi was right about his declartion about AFRIMMA and some people are there influenced by certain artists to not nominate x or y.

Ferre is signed to Sony Music. Can't his team of Sony do something or is his contract to Sony, like that of African artists being signed to Universal Africa. The artist doing everything on his own and label just doing the distribution.
I don’t think Ferre deserves the award only because of one song really, at the same time Fabregas does not deserve that award over Ferre because of Birzobi song and filled up Stade Matrys. Innoss B is doing better than both of them.

CM PRINCE #7 on: September 18, 2023, 23:11

• View Profile
Award ya coop

I don’t think Ferre deserves the award only because of one song really, at the same time Fabregas does not deserve that award over Ferre because of Birzobi song and filled up Stade Matrys. Innoss B is doing better than both of them.
Naaa Innoss isn’t doing better than Ferre, Innoss has fallen off his hypes gone down. It seems like nowadays people are more interested in what him and Rebo post on social media, becoming like an Instagram couple. 

archos #8 on: September 18, 2023, 23:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah the arrival of their daughter has shifted attention of people more on their couple shenanigans even himself with fact that he now boycotts congolese interviews due to repetitive questions about artists he does not want to talk about all that combined took the hype down a bit on the musical field

Manzambi94 #9 on: September 19, 2023, 00:45

• View Profile
Tbh of Innoss is smart giving his american connection he should use this focus that the Congolese public has on him and Rebo and Turn it into a reality show, I don't know who will watch given how Congolese people really aren't a people made for Congolese own reality shows but it is an idea he should take in consideration, with that said I think that Innoss fall in hype before of The him and Rebo Shenanigans started with not following the Yo Pe Formula.meaning original music, music who was really reminding of his swahili roots and that if he kept going could have been a new genre with a massive following but instead he chose to copy Nigeruans, South Africans and everybody instead of being his own self, about Maboko Mulayi (which het played in parties crazily but only.Congolese ones while Yo Pe get played in every African party) I think he just wanted to do a video with Awilo but Ndombolo isn't Innoss Thing and you can hear it when he does it like when he did that feet with Fabro it felt so forced and also with Aw8lo mmmmm it felt forced if he wants to get success in music again he should keep honoring his swahili roots and make them a musical genre in modern times

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #10 on: September 19, 2023, 06:38

• View Profile
yeah the arrival of their daughter has shifted attention of people more on their couple shenanigans even himself with fact that he now boycotts congolese interviews due to repetitive questions about artists he does not want to talk about all that combined took the hype down a bit on the musical field
If you want confusion in your life, involve a woman in your career, I have seen this so many times and no one is learning from it.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #11 on: September 19, 2023, 06:39

• View Profile
Award ya coop

Naaa Innoss isn’t doing better than Ferre, Innoss has fallen off his hypes gone down. It seems like nowadays people are more interested in what him and Rebo post on social media, becoming like an Instagram couple.
oh ok ok I hear you. Congolese Music scene is in serious trouble lol

Mfumu Vata #12 on: September 20, 2023, 17:35

• View Profile
Rapper Damhu Manero claims on social media that artists pay 5000 dollars to win a trophee at the AFRIMMA in Dallas.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #13 on: September 21, 2023, 06:38

• View Profile
Rapper Damhu Manero claims on social media that artists pay 5000 dollars to win a trophee at the AFRIMMA in Dallas.
It might be true if the rapper himself wasn’t nominated and lost cause losers come with so many philosophies for consolation purposes ????????????