Author Topic: DYNASTIE VOLUME 2 ALBUM COVER  (Read 786 times)

jordanlumbala101 on: September 20, 2023, 12:52

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #1 on: September 20, 2023, 13:06

• View Profile
Who ever designed that poster needs to get fired immediately.

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: September 20, 2023, 13:21

• View Profile
whoever designed the poster and gave the go ahead to be posted for the public need their heads and eyes checked, wow! Ferre forever surrounded by amateur

SYMPLICITY #3 on: September 20, 2023, 13:43

• View Profile

What's wrong with the poster?

Longbluesquid #4 on: September 20, 2023, 13:51

• View Profile

Too late Ferre approved it.

jordanlumbala101 #5 on: September 20, 2023, 14:02

• View Profile
BTW if anyone is confused, Dynastie Vol 2 has two volumes

CM PRINCE #6 on: September 20, 2023, 14:11

• View Profile

It’s looks fake and they used too much airbrush. The picture looks heavily pixelated, it just looks rushed.

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: September 20, 2023, 15:01

• View Profile

It’s looks fake and they used too much airbrush. The picture looks heavily pixelated, it just looks rushed.

And they choose the wrong pic, look how his head is positioned….I’m soo confused. This man just lacks professionalism

SYMPLICITY #8 on: September 20, 2023, 15:10

• View Profile

Now I see though it ain't fake. It's on his official Fscebook page so it's most likely the final one authorized by him

SYMPLICITY #9 on: September 20, 2023, 15:11

• View Profile

And they choose the wrong pic, look how his head is positioned….I’m soo confused. This man just lacks professionalism

Could be phenomenal with a bit more professionalism

JV “Lone Ranger” #10 on: September 20, 2023, 16:04

• View Profile
Why is it called DYNASTIE 2 vol 1, talk about confusing your fans

archos #11 on: September 20, 2023, 16:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
looks like a promotional version of the poster,without the sony mention but i could be wrong
certainly there is different volumes due to the shenanigans with his maison mere guys,there is for example underground negociations to re include bill in the project and give jdt his own song and there is the adjani song which took time to finish

CM PRINCE #12 on: September 20, 2023, 17:45

• View Profile
looks like a promotional version of the poster,without the sony mention but i could be wrong
certainly there is different volumes due to the shenanigans with his maison mere guys,there is for example underground negociations to re include bill in the project and give jdt his own song and there is the adjani song which took time to finish
Ahh what’s wrong with these maison mère guys? Why give JDT his own song when he took too long just to agree to participate in some songs and now he wants his own song. Bill left so he shouldn’t be allowed back in, Adjani I don’t know what’s up with him either taking his time.

Ferre is too soft with his friends because if this was Fally, Koffi, Werra they would’ve said “okay we’ll finish the project with or without you”. Because this almost looks like he needs them more, because they’ve practically held the album hostage.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #13 on: September 21, 2023, 06:42

• View Profile
Ahh what’s wrong with these maison mère guys? Why give JDT his own song when he took too long just to agree to participate in some songs and now he wants his own song. Bill left so he shouldn’t be allowed back in, Adjani I don’t know what’s up with him either taking his time.

Ferre is too soft with his friends because if this was Fally, Koffi, Werra they would’ve said “okay we’ll finish the project with or without you”. Because this almost looks like he needs them more, because they’ve practically held the album hostage.
Very true, whereas them being on the project will be a big advantage for them not a very big one for Ferre.

archos #14 on: September 21, 2023, 10:05

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i think its also donors because some of the top og donors of maison mere who had got a bit disinterested in donorship for a long period bought songs there so for their interest it has to be there
i am hearing from kin that in exactly 7 days they will announce the tracklist