Author Topic: JB and BCBG live performance in Dubai HD  (Read 3429 times)

CM PRINCE on: March 22, 2022, 20:35

• View Profile

philipkafuto #1 on: March 22, 2022, 20:48

• View Profile
I know kids who are better at drums then Seguin. He plays with no composure during sebene.

Sydo #2 on: March 22, 2022, 21:59

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Did someone notice? from 12:07

I loved when they sang Sultan de Brunei Kaskinto
Formerly Musiquezairoise

EMOVICTEAM #3 on: March 24, 2022, 20:10

• View Profile
I know kids who are better at drums then Seguin. He plays with no composure during sebene.
JB is a fool. I have always said so. Bebeto is far better and energetic

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #4 on: March 25, 2022, 07:48

• View Profile
Put Wenge BCBG in a night club they will kill it with powerful song selection then on an international stage they skip every interesting part of their performances was Mpunda and Biloko even necessary? Mxm

EMOVICTEAM #5 on: March 25, 2022, 17:19

• View Profile
JB Mpiana is cursed. Such a waste. There is no need to use Seguin mignon, ficarre, kibense, Rio, etc? In this day and age
Someone should poke a needle in his head to remind him that it's long overdue for complacency.

shamala #6 on: March 26, 2022, 10:08

• View Profile
JB Mpiana is cursed. Such a waste. There is no need to use Seguin mignon, ficarre, kibense, Rio, etc? In this day and age
Someone should poke a needle in his head to remind him that it's long overdue for complacency.
Excuse my lingala knowledge but is the clip relevant to the above quote?

PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #7 on: March 26, 2022, 11:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 he is saying  that he will take the ex dancer ma pitshou dembo to canada to reward here because before retiring she is part of majority of bcbg's history,she became a mother in the group her children went to university in the group got married  and had a children aswell so she's  a special member of the group and he could give her good money as her reward but money will end at some point what he can do best for her is taking her to canada a country with better life opportunities
and he says what he'll do for seguin  should not make others jealous and confirms that for him seguin is like his first son and he is part of his legal heirs the day he dies

Manzambi94 #8 on: March 26, 2022, 11:32

• View Profile
he is saying  that he will take the ex dancer ma pitshou dembo to canada to reward here because before retiring she is part of majority of bcbg's history,she became a mother in the group her children went to university in the group got married  and had a children aswell so she's  a special member of the group and he could give her good money as her reward but money will end at some point what he can do best for her is taking her to canada a country with better life opportunities
and he says what he'll do for seguin  should not make others jealous and confirms that for him seguin is like his first son and he is part of his legal heirs the day he dies

Congolese music world sometimes can be really bad but even if JB Mpiaka has done something bad in the past I cannot stop to say how great of a man he is, he secretly funded Deplick's first album, gave that guy in BCBG who got fed up with music a job, and if you take the Seguin, Rio, JDL group making the bullies (See Metrau situation or Abraham) BCBG is one of the best group people wise to be in.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #9 on: March 26, 2022, 11:55

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Werrason and Fally really know how to wow international audiences,JB and his BCBG did so uselessly ,I couldn't believe my eyes and ears ,I don't even know if there was echo on the drum or what but I don't know what Seguin was playing. JDL and friends even took their "leader leader eyinda " nonsense all the way to Dubai,so embarrassing.
LE BIG BOSS

shamala #10 on: March 26, 2022, 13:32

• View Profile
Werrason and Fally really know how to wow international audiences,JB and his BCBG did so uselessly ,I couldn't believe my eyes and ears ,I don't even know if there was echo on the drum or what but I don't know what Seguin was playing. JDL and friends even took their "leader leader eyinda " nonsense all the way to Dubai,so embarrassing.

BCBG guys played better at home than at the show considering this performance was on short notice (No excuse offered)

Meanwhile am enjoying this one below....

PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

CM PRINCE #11 on: March 26, 2022, 13:52

• View Profile
This line up is soooo embarrassing. Why would JB select the worst line up in Congolese music to bring to Dubai, he should’ve just done a playback by himself cause that would’ve been wayyyyy better. Kibens, Seguin, JDL, Rio need to leave now, this is just getting ridiculous. Aimelia was right when he said they’re unproductive and cowards and no one wants to see them on stage with Jb anymore. We criticise Werra here for being ruthless and kicking out musicians in Maison Mere but sometimes you need to just take a look at JB and realise what Werra is doing in the long run is correct. Kibens, Rio and Jdl and even Genta just look badly out of shape
« Last Edit: March 26, 2022, 13:54 by CM PRINCE »

EMOVICTEAM #12 on: March 26, 2022, 22:12

• View Profile
Sly my brother it's pathetic what JB has become. At such a venue, Dubai with white people, JB should have sang songs like Bye Bye Julie, Walay Danico, TH and lastly, Kin e bouge. With Gladys and mulala doing their dance at every sebene in front. And this time he should have taken the sakoko, Atshuda ngenge team. Youthful and young. Drums: bebeto, not Seguin. Guitar.....Tolbert only, no ficarre.

EMOVICTEAM #13 on: March 26, 2022, 22:19

• View Profile
This line up is soooo embarrassing. Why would JB select the worst line up in Congolese music to bring to Dubai, he should’ve just done a playback by himself cause that would’ve been wayyyyy better. Kibens, Seguin, JDL, Rio need to leave now, this is just getting ridiculous. Aimelia was right when he said they’re unproductive and cowards and no one wants to see them on stage with Jb anymore. We criticise Werra here for being ruthless and kicking out musicians in Maison Mere but sometimes you need to just take a look at JB and realise what Werra is doing in the long run is correct. Kibens, Rio and Jdl and even Genta just look badly out of shape
exactly

Wenge1995 #14 on: March 26, 2022, 23:45

• View Profile
exactly

Those are his buddies, the others are employees. I can imagine it's hard to retire your friends, especially when they've been by your side almost twenty-something years. But I agree, it's time to clean house if JB is still serious about music. I believe it's a hobby for him, like he has proven himself.