Author Topic: I just realised the Youtuber ACK plus got videos from my deleted channel.  (Read 3576 times)

Drumstar98 on: December 05, 2019, 23:53

• View Profile

Drumstar98 #1 on: December 05, 2019, 23:55

• View Profile
The Arc De Triomph of Papa Wemba came from my Youtube because back in 2016 I've recorded that song from my laptop and I worked really hard to find that song. Basically, he or she steals videos trying to take credit on people's work that previously uploaded the video these Vinyl are rare to find.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 00:01 by Drumstar98 »

Pabloone71 #2 on: December 06, 2019, 12:17

Basically perhaps he had recorded, for example to want (put songs in a complete album in a software, or to download it if you ever know that the channel will get deleted, it’s like World Football & Music download your video, Good thing it’s on Youtube your songs recorded on your phone.

Fortunately !!!

Pabloone71 #3 on: December 06, 2019, 12:24

The Arc De Triomph of Papa Wemba came from my Youtube because back in 2016 I've recorded that song from my laptop and I worked really hard to find that song. Basically, he or she steals videos trying to take credit on people's work that previously uploaded the video these Vinyl are rare to find.

I think it’s better for you, than you show them that you are more powerful chains than they lol. Otherwise did your job, be strong, I courage you very much, but one day these channels youtubers bako mela pema LOL.

Pabloone71 #4 on: December 06, 2019, 12:30

I think it’s better for you, than you show them that you are more powerful chains than they lol. Otherwise did your job, be strong, I courage you very much, but one day these channels youtubers bako mela pema LOL.

It’s also like the Djomegabpt, Seka Moke... were deleted from their channels, and several people record their videos before it gets deleted, that’s how they give them an inheritance lol. But it’s really disturbing, annoying, and not too mature, but it’s also for people to listen to their favorite nostalgic songs so that it doesn’t come out of their ear too. But I think you’re right Drumstar98 it's not too mature, but it saves for that.

anastasio571 #5 on: December 06, 2019, 13:16

• View Profile
Hello, i'm Anastasio. I was the new member of this forum.

Hmmm for me also my old channel was also deleted 2 years ago (since Wemba's death). I only liked Epaka Masasi of him. Mawa trop PDG the founder of Choc Stars ????????????.

anastasio571 #6 on: December 06, 2019, 15:33

• View Profile

It’s also like the Djomegabpt, Seka Moke... were deleted from their channels, and several people record their videos before it gets deleted, that’s how they give them an inheritance lol. But it’s really disturbing, annoying, and not too mature, but it’s also for people to listen to their favorite nostalgic songs so that it doesn’t come out of their ear too. But I think you’re right Drumstar98 it's not too mature, but it saves for that.

Mengi Massamba also uploaded Signature, Brixton Academy 1998, Sponsor, etc. ye aza somo, but they deleted his channel ????.

Pabloone71 #7 on: December 06, 2019, 15:37

Mengi Massamba also uploaded Signature, Brixton Academy 1998, Sponsor, etc. ye aza somo, but they deleted his channel ????.

There are several of them, it is not necessary that I quote them lol, besides I did not know what the channel (Mengi Massamba) that published the video-VHS Signature of Wazekwa ect.

SLK97 #8 on: December 06, 2019, 16:00

• View Profile

Hmmm for me also my old channel was also deleted 2 years ago (since Wemba's death). I only liked Epaka Masasi of him. Mawa trop PDG the founder of Choc Stars ????????????.

So the famous (lol) Anastasio Esono Ada has finally decided to join the Congo Vibes family. Welcome, fellow brother!

Pabloone71 #9 on: December 06, 2019, 16:28

In fact the youtubeur World Football & Music, recorded and published (copy) of the video of Drumstar98.

mvulusi96 #10 on: December 06, 2019, 16:38

anastasio571 #11 on: December 06, 2019, 17:20

• View Profile

So the famous (lol) Anastasio Esono Ada has finally decided to join the Congo Vibes family. Welcome, fellow brother!

@SLK97 merci