Author Topic: CAN METRO BE THE NEXT DJINO IN WENGE?  (Read 14832 times)

mampenza #15 on: June 07, 2016, 19:08

• View Profile

46th minute Fusee and Maitre Metro singing.

shamala #16 on: June 07, 2016, 19:28

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #17 on: June 08, 2016, 10:29

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Overall Djino messed all, he could be having a solo career. But after Metro I think that We will not hear Djno for a long time becuase at the end of the day, even if metro started as a member of Abraham's group he is the replacement of Djino , but is way better as a singer and as a performer this is what I wanted to say, it is like Fusee in future would be the replacement of Genta Bebeto Drum ( if seguin maniata retires because I think his plans are to stay there forever) the replacement of seguin, Tolbert solo for If Carrè and so on.
I agree with you on some of your sentiments. Djino has not been replaced by Metro, there are many singers in BCBG who sing Djino's little parts he did whilst still a member of the band, Abraham and Didi Kalombo are just two more who can do it so Metro is not really a replacement of Djino because there is no work Djino left that needs him to be replaced unless he had some full songs or did a lot of vocals in many albums.
LE BIG BOSS

mampenza #18 on: June 08, 2016, 12:01

• View Profile
Overall Djino messed all, he could be having a solo career. But after Metro I think that We will not hear Djno for a long time becuase at the end of the day, even if metro started as a member of Abraham's group he is the replacement of Djino , but is way better as a singer and as a performer this is what I wanted to say, it is like Fusee in future would be the replacement of Genta Bebeto Drum ( if seguin maniata retires because I think his plans are to stay there forever) the replacement of seguin, Tolbert solo for If Carrè and so on.
I agree with you on some of your sentiments. Djino has not been replaced by Metro, there are many singers in BCBG who sing Djino's little parts he did whilst still a member of the band, Abraham and Didi Kalombo are just two more who can do it so Metro is not really a replacement of Djino because there is no work Djino left that needs him to be replaced unless he had some full songs or did a lot of vocals in many albums.
Unlike Chai , he didn't released as much material as he should have done with his voice.

charismatique #19 on: June 09, 2016, 00:07

• View Profile
Metrau Matondo Ngoma...the best player in the team as at now...top form!! hope he comes to lusaka...

mampenza #20 on: June 09, 2016, 16:06

• View Profile
Metrau Matondo Ngoma...the best player in the team as at now...top form!! hope he comes to lusaka...
Matondo Ngoma Metro is the thing from Kikongo's land of Bas-Congo, It is up to Papa Cherie but I think that after BDM he will go to Zambia, which is a wonderful country

charismatique #21 on: June 12, 2016, 02:04

• View Profile
Metrau Matondo is currently the best "player" on the "pitch" now in BCBG..listen how he combines well with Achuda on Correction....super!!

mampenza #22 on: June 15, 2016, 23:26

• View Profile
Metrau Matondo is currently the best "player" on the "pitch" now in BCBG..listen how he combines well with Achuda on Correction....super!!
Yes I think that along with d'artagnan from F'Victeam and Deplick he is the best natural singer in Congo and in Africa