Author Topic: The Stubonness of JB  (Read 5134 times)

EMOVICTEAM on: April 25, 2018, 16:04

• View Profile
Can someone show this clip to JB Mpiana since I doubt he has any slight conscious in his brain to watch his vidz? It is clear that JB Mpiana has not grown and not diversified his music. The reason is simple: Too much of the old guys farting in there. With the coming of Caludji, I was hoping that he allows Caludji to rehearse with some young guys by the names of Soso Le Coc,...and others like Fusee, Nono Fudji and Atshuda. JB Mpiana's music is totally dead....dead....dead dead. Kibenese and JDL and Rio are nothing but liabilities in there..

EMOVICTEAM #1 on: April 25, 2018, 16:14

• View Profile
....you can sense it here that without them in the frontline, there is too much energy in there...

EMOVICTEAM #2 on: April 25, 2018, 16:17

• View Profile
the beginning of the video.....young vibrant....JB cant see this??

archos #3 on: April 25, 2018, 16:40

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
unfortunately thats the field jb wants to change the least,unless you really force your way out yourself he'll apply loyalty rule first
but the problem goes deeper,whenever you ask him whether in private or he is asked on tv about what he plans for a concert to come,he always replies this" music is simple,i dont know why people like to overcomplicate things,you come you play your songs you go back home" which shows he has abandonned any idea of competition(if you remember i have been saying for years that bcbg operate like in their own world,totally hermetic to pressure,to radical change and to wanting to really compete)
which shows more than enough that a good part of the drive of the jb of before has gone,otherwise even rivals offered him golden opportunities to make massive impact but he did not grab it,sticking to his policy of  "zero pressure,as long as i perform often"

shamala #4 on: April 25, 2018, 18:28

• View Profile
I think Emo if you take time you would have noticed some changes you yearn for.

PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #5 on: April 25, 2018, 18:32

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

maybe another jb mpiana will make you happy lol

Manzambi94 #6 on: April 25, 2018, 18:57

• View Profile
JB is a very rich man who has very loyal fans that treats him like a king, he makes sure that everyone on his group are paid so he doesn't feel that he needs to do much he think like "Well I am giving these guys good life and the chance to play in the best group of the world, so who cares if the album is still not out"

Cavalier Solitaire #7 on: April 26, 2018, 07:40

• View Profile
More like the "Jose Mourinho" of Congolese Music. Feels he has nothing else to prove and doesn't want to adapt to the changing times to stay at par with his competitors.

Muziki #8 on: April 26, 2018, 09:08

• View Profile
I think that JB's Wenge is the best band in Congo  in terms of job security and respect. MPIANA is very loyal, why blame for that quality? I think that his musicians are the happiest in all Congolese bands. Look at Koffi; he fires anybody depending on his mood and Cindy also manipulates him to get rid of musicians.
JB is very loyal and deeply respects everyvody working for him, he values them. Yes there are Roger Ngandu and that crazy drummer. They are weird and causing departures but if you can honestly talk to those who left, they give the fault to their fellow bandmates, it is rarely Mukulu's fault.Call me crazy but I think the way JB leads his band is remarkable, he has value and principles. He even lets his musicians record music videos without him appearing in them....who else in Congo does that?? Nobody else.
Some may say he doesnt produce as much as he should, YES but patience and his next project should amaze us. I rather have one from JB every 5 years than 2 songs from Koffi (Central) every month.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 09:16 by Muziki »

Cavalier Solitaire #9 on: April 26, 2018, 09:40

• View Profile
I think that JB's Wenge is the best band in Congo  in terms of job security and respect. MPIANA is very loyal, why blame for that quality? I think that his musicians are the happiest in all Congolese bands. Look at Koffi; he fires anybody depending on his mood and Cindy also manipulates him to get rid of musicians.
JB is very loyal and deeply respects everyvody working for him, he values them. Yes there are Roger Ngandu and that crazy drummer. They are weird and causing departures but if you can honestly talk to those who left, they give the fault to their fellow bandmates, it is rarely Mukulu's fault.Call me crazy but I think the way JB leads his band is remarkable, he has value and principles. He even lets his musicians record music videos without him appearing in them....who else in Congo does that?? Nobody else.
Some may say he doesnt produce as much as he should, YES but patience and his next project should amaze us. I rather have one from JB every 5 years than 2 songs from Koffi (Central) every month.
I want to agree and disagree with you on the last sentence. In as much as fans need to have patience but 7 plus years before releasing new music is too long even for loyal fans. Nowadays, you can even tell which songs will be played from start to finish of a concert and that for me is a no, no. Am sure a number of fans have stopped attending the concerts because really there is nothing new to look forwad to. And add to the fact that there is no new music, even the first line up has more or less remained the same. I personally think that if BCBG had new music people would not be talking about him keeping the old guard of (JDL, Rio, and Kibens) in the first line up.

archos #10 on: April 26, 2018, 09:48

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i agree and i always say they had possibilities to cover up even without   releasing,they could have done remaining clips of soyons serieux or even the second generique of echauffement,which for me would have been more popular than the je ne te calcule pas one
when i watch bcbg videos with friends many are like wow for once jb played proper wenge guitar why does not he release that generique,and i tell them to listen to echauffement and they are surprised not to have noticed that generique
 on a side not i wonder what jb senior will think about jb junior in studio like posted above :D :D :D he was strongly again abraham doing music and same for his daughter oceane

Cavalier Solitaire #11 on: April 26, 2018, 17:39

• View Profile
Maitre Archos Please confirm. Is it what I believe it is in this post by Roger Mulenda. Or its about the game last night? LOL
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 17:44 by Cavalier Solitaire »

archos #12 on: April 26, 2018, 18:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes lol,primus have delayed his return to europe he was meant for one concert and return he played 4/5 with ferre and wazekwa being in renewal negotiations,normally the next concert is in mid may so he should have time to come and finish or at least advance further