Author Topic: UNTOUCHED INTRODUCTION  (Read 1146 times)

NEWSIDE96 on: January 23, 2022, 19:54

• View Profile

WOW! This is introduction is just magnificent, From Flamme, Kakol, Celeo to Thierry Fire!!! Shame this is 21 years ago! Even then the Bercy version for me! Lol! what surprises me Werra was actually the best dancer!  ;D ;D ;D in this sequence.

Manzambi94 #1 on: January 23, 2022, 23:31

• View Profile

WOW! This is introduction is just magnificent, From Flamme, Kakol, Celeo to Thierry Fire!!! Shame this is 21 years ago! Even then the Bercy version for me! Lol! what surprises me Werra was actually the best dancer!  ;D ;D ;D in this sequence.
Man. Kibuisa was something else, Celeo and Bill gave their best and the generique Is so good.

Mfumu Vata #2 on: January 23, 2022, 23:49

• View Profile
It looks like Werrason wanted to copy Michael Jackson’s entrance  of jumping on stage from the ground. But him not being to do it because of all those materials and firework being to expensive. The advantage of this era is that artists could do the same solo-dance and special entrance for like 6 months. For example, Werrason did this entrance in all his big public concerts from his Stade des Martyrs  of February 2000 until Bercy. Bouro Mpela dancing for like 1 year from 2002-2003 the same dance move in concerts when dancing solo. But  now all concerts are recorded on phones and posted immediately on YouTube. So when a artist dances the same dance for like 4 weeks or the same entrance, people are immediately complaining about them not being creative anymore.