Author Topic: JORDAN KUSA ON IVORY COAST TV  (Read 2544 times)

archos on: March 04, 2023, 13:36

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Tata Nkiadi #1 on: March 04, 2023, 19:38

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
It amazes me that this guy goes on TV dancing and promoting music while giving no f*ks about his arrest warrant in the US.

Wenge1995 #2 on: March 04, 2023, 21:43

• View Profile
I knew someone was going to bring it up lol

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: March 04, 2023, 22:51

• View Profile
It amazes me that this guy goes on TV dancing and promoting music while giving no f*ks about his arrest warrant in the US.

I thought that was fake news

Wenge1995 #4 on: March 05, 2023, 00:49

• View Profile

The arrest warrant is real, I called the Cobb County Sheriff's Department. They can't go into detail on the actual charges, but he is wanted by police.

CM PRINCE #5 on: March 05, 2023, 02:17

• View Profile

The arrest warrant is real, I called the Cobb County Sheriff's Department. They can't go into detail on the actual charges, but he is wanted by police.
Lol you really have time on your hands. You really called the department

Franco Pepe Kalle #6 on: March 05, 2023, 02:23

• View Profile
Sadly he will never get arrested because I am sure some idiot will find a way to get this warrant dropped. Another thing is that I don't think Jordan is the only one.

Manzambi94 #7 on: March 05, 2023, 02:39

• View Profile
Sadly he will never get arrested because I am sure some idiot will find a way to get this warrant dropped. Another thing is that I don't think Jordan is the only one.
If he doesn't go   back to the USA yes he won't be, especially if the victim is black but if he is stupid and return he will be. Tbh I lost all respect got this guy

Wenge1995 #8 on: March 05, 2023, 03:49

• View Profile
If he doesn't go   back to the USA yes he won't be, especially if the victim is black but if he is stupid and return he will be. Tbh I lost all respect got this guy

In my opinion, there's two possibilities – a scornful ex-girlfriend coached the child to say this lie to ruin Kusa's life or he actually is guilty of molesting child

Manzambi94 #9 on: March 05, 2023, 09:43

• View Profile

In my opinion, there's two possibilities – a scornful ex-girlfriend coached the child to say this lie to ruin Kusa's life or he actually is guilty of molesting child
Ti ne completely honest with you nro, why would she lie? Jordan is married and have kids plus not only the arrestato warrant in the US but also another woman in Congo said that Jordan tried to force her to sleep with him, one accusation and nothing more? Ok then I might breve that he is innocent but two? Of women who aren't even in the same continent? He is guilty af. So I hope authorities catch him, he could have become a star if he kept his head on music but I guess every man's downfall is not controlling his desires

archos #10 on: March 05, 2023, 12:30

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i have absolutely no clue at all about the american case,but for that journalist she later did a video where she said that she did that on order from one of his former petits who is now with an artist he was not getting along with,and after that he did a video to say to the woman you and i have grown in same area i have seen you are a little girl why would you go that far to humiliate me?
that being said,that thing of artists wanting to sleep with female journalists( and male btw) as a reward for interview is quite big,its part of what lead to journalists interviewing each other more than they interview artists at times

Manzambi94 #11 on: March 05, 2023, 19:11

• View Profile
i have absolutely no clue at all about the american case,but for that journalist she later did a video where she said that she did that on order from one of his former petits who is now with an artist he was not getting along with,and after that he did a video to say to the woman you and i have grown in same area i have seen you are a little girl why would you go that far to humiliate me?
that being said,that thing of artists wanting to sleep with female journalists( and male btw) as a reward for interview is quite big,its part of what lead to journalists interviewing each other more than they interview artists at times
Wow, so she lied on a man, if I was Jordan I would talk to Koffi to make someone arrest her, with that said well then let's hope that also the Anerican case is fake but with that said have you got the video where the woman confesses?

Mwanayaafrica #12 on: March 05, 2023, 20:02

• View Profile
Koffi does not like Jordan and I am pretty sure he would not care about what happens to Jordan.

archos #13 on: March 05, 2023, 20:55

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Wow, so she lied on a man, if I was Jordan I would talk to Koffi to make someone arrest her, with that said well then let's hope that also the Anerican case is fake but with that said have you got the video where the woman confesses?

i think it was deleted or put in private,both did an interview some months after that on tv after she apologised and they acted like it never happened
« Last Edit: March 05, 2023, 20:57 by archos »

Manzambi94 #14 on: March 05, 2023, 22:40

• View Profile
Koffi does not like Jordan and I am pretty sure he would not care about what happens to Jordan.
Why doesn't he like him? I don't recall Jordan saying anything bad about Koffi right?