Author Topic: SO JAPONAIS WAS SUSPENDED FOR CALLING HERITIER PETIT  (Read 882 times)

archos on: May 03, 2023, 00:36

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

So judgeing by daddy mula's words the reason why japonais did not go to europe with them was that he was suspended after an interview where he repeatedly called wata petit na nga and reminded how him as the artistic director then decided that he would not go on maison mere stage to make his first public appearances until he smokes weed  and things like that

Wenge1995 #1 on: May 03, 2023, 07:14

• View Profile

Isn't Japonais older than Heritier, what's the issue with him calling his boss "petit na nga"? The weed situation, I can understand because it can effect focus.
So judgeing by daddy mula's words the reason why japonais did not go to europe with them was that he was suspended after an interview where he repeatedly called wata petit na nga and reminded how him as the artistic director then decided that he would not go on maison mere stage to make his first public appearances until he smokes weed  and things like that

Cavalier Solitaire #2 on: May 03, 2023, 10:26

• View Profile
This is funny :D.

But seriously even if you are older than your boss, you can't go on TV or in public and start calling him petit na ngai. If he doesn't want to call him boss, just refer to him as Heritier or Watanabe.

CM PRINCE #3 on: May 03, 2023, 11:17

• View Profile
It’s true you can never do something like that, Kibens whose older than Jb you tbh ink you will ever see him publicly say Jb’s his petit, or Felly Tyson say Fally’s his petit. Especially with the 5th generation excluding Fally and Ferre, they all hate being called petit so you can fired for doing something like that.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #4 on: May 03, 2023, 17:22

• View Profile
Thats very wrong, unless if he is richer than him then its understandable, but if he will expect his money as salary he can’t call him petit.

Tata Nkiadi #5 on: May 03, 2023, 18:34

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
The irony here is that for a long time during the beginning of his time with Wata, he claimed Paris as his home… ouch lol

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: May 03, 2023, 20:42

• View Profile
Too much diamba makes some people lose common sense and Japonais is one of those people

Franco Pepe Kalle #7 on: May 03, 2023, 23:02

• View Profile
Heritier is such a baby. There is nothing wrong with Japanois calling Heritier his petit. He is just stating a truth. SMH, today's musicians are such babies.

Manzambi94 #8 on: May 03, 2023, 23:21

• View Profile

If I am younger then you and you call ne Petit Na Yo on TV I will also sospendere you. Yes in our culture giving the respect to elders is our foundation but in a workplace you must respect your boss. Since I give you the money you couldn't make by yourself, the least you could do is have some respect for me, how you gonna call me Petit Na Yo when you are working under me? Heriter did right.

Manzambi94 #9 on: May 03, 2023, 23:24

• View Profile
It’s true you can never do something like that, Kibens whose older than Jb you tbh ink you will ever see him publicly say Jb’s his petit, or Felly Tyson say Fally’s his petit. Especially with the 5th generation excluding Fally and Ferre, they all hate being called petit so you can fired for doing something like that.
The problem is not about being called Petit, one thing is if it is my Dad, my Uncle or older family members who do it, but if we have 4 or 5 years apart and you start to call ne Petit thats weird, and also, despite the term not being negative now, at least in the music world, outside really stayed the same neutral term, much like the Angolan Puto, calling someone Petit is seeing as belittling so if you know that why calling someone Petit? Japonais really needs to grow and leave week behind, how old is he? How you gonna aste your money and energy on week?

archos #10 on: May 04, 2023, 01:00

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Japonais is 13years older than wata,but for sure them leaders dont like petit at all