Author Topic: Mike Tabu talking about his mother mistreating Tabu Ley  (Read 11309 times)

mvulusi96 on: May 24, 2014, 00:11

Franco Pepe Kalle #1 on: May 24, 2014, 15:21

• View Profile
I guess Mike tabu is the brother of Mark Tabu journalist in Europe.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #2 on: May 24, 2014, 16:50

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Mvulusi, kindly translate since the interview is in French only a minority here understand.
All the same, any child who goes on tv to condemn their parent is an idiot, that's what this boy is,there are better ways of resolving family problems.
LE BIG BOSS

Franco Pepe Kalle #3 on: May 24, 2014, 19:05

• View Profile
Mvulusi, kindly translate since the interview is in French only a minority here understand.
All the same, any child who goes on tv to condemn their parent is an idiot, that's what this boy is,there are better ways of resolving family problems.
Don't worry DJ, I will translate later. I know a good chunk of French. Not perfectly but I have an idea.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: May 24, 2014, 19:26

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Don't worry DJ, I will translate later. I know a good chunk of French. Not perfectly but I have an idea.
Thanx FPK. A summary of what he's saying should do. Why has he come up with such accusations against his mother.
LE BIG BOSS

Franco Pepe Kalle #5 on: May 25, 2014, 21:43

• View Profile
DJ Sly and everyone,

Due to time, I could not see the whole video but essentially he is implying that his mother was a major gold digger and says that Tabu Ley actually tried to remain faithful but his mother was into money and apparently disrespected Tabu Ley for a long time. Also, after this issue then she left Tabu Ley and took the kids with her. Mike says Rochereau was devastated and he began to look for other women (meaning side chicks for pleasure). He adds that her mother was a real wife for Tabu Ley.

After all, Tabu Ley had about 104 children. Also Mike implies Tabu became too much of a womanizer after losing his mother. But however unlike the Kester situation, actually Tabu Ley's childern do get along and have a good relationship. Not the case with Kester's children. They don't like each other one bit. Some are in Kinshasa , others in Europe and others in Canada.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: May 26, 2014, 12:31

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanx FPK. The boy has lost his head, he has no right to go on camera and say such things about his mothers and father,no manners at all.
LE BIG BOSS