Author Topic: Once Again Simaro Saves Music  (Read 10918 times)

Tata Nkiadi on: June 02, 2014, 12:11

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
Just when I began to lose hope with the music coming out of Kinshasa these days, this man always delivers and saves the day...

Now if only they would release Pepe Ndombe's posthumous album, Tendresse, all will be well in the world.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 14:27 by Tata Nkiadi »

Franco Pepe Kalle #1 on: June 02, 2014, 22:11

• View Profile
I agree with you 100 percent. It is sad that we don't have good music in Africa but it is in general. Simaro is the man.

Tata Nkiadi #2 on: June 03, 2014, 14:32

• View Profile
This album is remarkable. Few slow Rhumbas and more dancing. Dancing is what the genre is most famous for. The generique was well crafted, taking some of the greatest hits from OK Jazz and Bana OK along with an ode to Josky, taking 17 minutes of pure euphoria and nostalgia. Aside from Karmapa's latest album, this is the best album to come out this year in my opinion. Far way better than his last effort Salle D'attente

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: June 03, 2014, 16:40

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I can't see the link, what album is it and could you repost the link please.
LE BIG BOSS

ngombeshenzi55 #4 on: June 03, 2014, 17:10

• View Profile
This album is remarkable. Few slow Rhumbas and more dancing. Dancing is what the genre is most famous for. The generique was well crafted, taking some of the greatest hits from OK Jazz and Bana OK along with an ode to Josky, taking 17 minutes of pure euphoria and nostalgia. Aside from Karmapa's latest album, this is the best album to come out this year in my opinion. Far way better than his last effort Salle D'attente

Simaro has become so handsome at a very late age...I can't wait for this Album, Is Le Millionaire 2 out already ?

archos #5 on: June 03, 2014, 17:21

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
millionaire 2 out in september normally

Tata Nkiadi #6 on: June 03, 2014, 17:26

• View Profile

The album is only available for digital download. I got my copy from iTunes

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/encore-toujours/id859464913.

You won't be disappointed.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #7 on: June 03, 2014, 18:11

• Administrator
    • View Profile

The album is only available for digital download. I got my copy from iTunes

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/encore-toujours/id859464913.

You won't be disappointed.
Ah, this album is out, let me order and then give my review.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #8 on: June 03, 2014, 22:53

• View Profile
Why no generiques??
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #9 on: June 04, 2014, 09:24

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I wanted to get the digital download but realised I will not have the first track,this is nonsense. Why don't they release all the songs for digital download,what's the point of buying an incomplete album. This is what has caused me not to buy other albums I need by Doudou Copa(Menu) and Patrouille Des Stars(Kanga Nzoto) which each have a couple of songs or so not available as digital download so what's the point really,best to order full albums and wait for them in the post.
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #10 on: June 04, 2014, 09:26

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Why no generiques??
There are no sebenes in rhumba odemba,it's music for mature people(slow music) to listen to and dance slowly with a partner.
LE BIG BOSS

Tata Nkiadi #11 on: June 04, 2014, 17:17

• View Profile
I wanted to get the digital download but realised I will not have the first track,this is nonsense. Why don't they release all the songs for digital download,what's the point of buying an incomplete album. This is what has caused me not to buy other albums I need by Doudou Copa(Menu) and Patrouille Des Stars(Kanga Nzoto) which each have a couple of songs or so not available as digital download so what's the point really,best to order full albums and wait for them in the post.

I don't understand, the only offered you a few songs? I downloaded the whole album with no problem.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #12 on: June 04, 2014, 17:22

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I don't understand, the only offered you a few songs? I downloaded the whole album with no problem.
Yeah,the first song on the tracklist is only available as ''album only'' which means I can't have it on download so unless I order the actual CD.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 17:29 by DJ SLY »
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #13 on: June 04, 2014, 17:57

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I have just read the iTunes support information, when it says album only it means ''It means you need to purchase the whole album via iTunes to get that specific song.
It may or may not be on the actual CD in the stores.'' so let me buy all the albums I need now,yipee!!! ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #14 on: June 04, 2014, 18:40

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Why no generiques??
I was wrong,the first 17 minute track is actually a medley of new and old sebene  !!
LE BIG BOSS