Author Topic: Werrason Ingeta!!!!!!!  (Read 7439 times)

Nkosi on: June 12, 2014, 12:01

• View Profile
We are getting close!!!! Bercy and Lobeso have done justice to the Generique. Arc et Ciel has also performed extremely well. The boy is maturing at a fast rate and he has done exceptionally well. I wish I could post an extract of the generique here!

EMOVICTEAM #1 on: June 12, 2014, 13:50

• View Profile
just post the generic.....we are tired of this playing hard to get.

Jdog #2 on: June 12, 2014, 19:09

• View Profile
The poster looks horrible. Everything looks photoshopped. And it took them this long for a poster??
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #3 on: June 12, 2014, 19:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
that's not the official poster its a fan who made it,the orignal poster will be released  next week i think since they are fin ished studio this week end if all goes well

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: June 12, 2014, 23:24

• View Profile
We are getting close!!!! Bercy and Lobeso have done justice to the Generique. Arc et Ciel has also performed extremely well. The boy is maturing at a fast rate and he has done exceptionally well. I wish I could post an extract of the generique here!

Hold on...how do you know all these info, were you at the studio with them or something?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 03:21 by Janvion Valentino »

princesab #5 on: June 13, 2014, 06:13

• View Profile

Hold on...how do you know all these info, were you at the studio with them or something?

- The Poster i also knew that its not the right one. I think we should wait what Adney comes up with this time.

As for the Info, I might say that Archo is the only Band Admin (Web Based) i know from WMM, BCBG, Ferre, Fally, Le Samurais etc.

Reason : He did say this just last week that he talked/talks to the Admins of MM as fro me is he more of ADT or Rojani/Monib (who i think has left MM) Assistant.

Franco Pepe Kalle #6 on: June 13, 2014, 16:02

• View Profile
I am waiting for the new album from Werrason whether it will be good or not.

princesab #7 on: June 13, 2014, 17:49

• View Profile
I am waiting for the new album from Werrason whether it will be good or not.

You just wait for something Good.

KAISARI #8 on: June 14, 2014, 17:58

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile

As for the Info, I might say that Archo is the only Band Admin (Web Based) i know from WMM, BCBG, Ferre, Fally, Le Samurais etc.
...Mgema akisifiwa tembo ulitia maji. I welcome and encourage  all sources; Ingeta!!!!
You do not beat a drum with one finger

EMOVICTEAM #9 on: June 14, 2014, 18:04

• View Profile
for me am eager to see this vs balle de match....

Nkosi #10 on: June 14, 2014, 18:36

• View Profile
Great staff in both albums. These are good cars and they will make you forgot about the taxis that have been making noise the past years :) :)