Author Topic: Dady Mola (Maison Mere spokesmen) and Garcon Plasir (Ferre spokesmen) together  (Read 1133 times)

Jdog on: July 07, 2014, 06:47

• View Profile

Ferre's camp did ask for a ceasefire last week. Garcon Plasir said that they have two concerts in Muanda this week and they will shot a video for the Primus maxi-single over there which they will release shortly after they come back from Muanda. (At least the maxi-single) 
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SADIKI TIGER #1 on: July 07, 2014, 14:04

• View Profile
Cease fire is one thing, have they signed MOU or entered into truce?

Franco Pepe Kalle #2 on: July 07, 2014, 16:21

• View Profile
What is the purpose of having these two together when their bosses hate each other (if that is true).

Jdog #3 on: July 07, 2014, 18:58

• View Profile
What is the purpose of having these two together when their bosses hate each other (if that is true).
To show that Ferre's camp really wants to end the tension and want a ceasefire.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

KAISARI #4 on: July 08, 2014, 02:30

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
... I wonder what will come out first , Ingeta or the ever talked about Primus single... ;D ;D ;D
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Franco Pepe Kalle #5 on: July 08, 2014, 05:36

• View Profile
... I wonder what will come out first , Ingeta or the ever talked about Primus single... ;D ;D ;D
I think Kaisari is making more sense than the Werra and Ferre camps. This looks phony to me.

Jdog #6 on: July 08, 2014, 17:31

• View Profile
To answer the question seriously I think the Primus single because Ferre's camp is saying their done and might release it next week.