Author Topic: ARNAKE SAYS FERRE'S GROUP IS A SMALL GROUP  (Read 1903 times)

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #15 on: July 21, 2014, 20:27

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Tunutu, stop lying, only Koffi makes wild demands, for him everything should be 5 Star and demands to be paid before he goes on stage and it's not difficult to understand because he is truly wealthy and miles ahead of the likes of Werra, Ferre etc otherwise the likes of Werra stay in standard hotels whilst their musicians are housed by friends and fans on tour, it is the same for JB, Ferre etc.
Ferre and Fally are performing because they are on demand and it doesn't matter what halls they play in, musicians usually don't know where they are playing until the arrive to do the sound check and it's responsibility of the promoter to make those provisions. The likes of JB Mpiana have played to in a parked car park in Europe and it was dubbed the best concert of the year, that was his first concert in Europe after his problems in schengen space.
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #16 on: July 21, 2014, 20:33

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Nkosi, I like all musicians, to me it doesn't matter whether it's Ferre of Werra, if they do good stuff I appreciate and I also never fail to note their crap work because they all have their strengths and weaknesses.
Ferre is a young chap for sure but to say he's a small musician is just an insult because at his age and as a solo artist for that matter he's achieved more than what Werra achieved musically at the same age and stage of his professional career, it doesn't matter whether he does monotonous music the fact still remains he's managed to grab for himself a good market share and he's more active than some major musicians who started many years ago so for a small boy like Arnake to insult him on tv is not acceptable but not surprising.
LE BIG BOSS

Nkosi #17 on: July 21, 2014, 21:18

• View Profile
I know what Arnake said is simply what was expected of him.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #18 on: July 21, 2014, 22:34

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I know what Arnake said is simply what was expected of him.
Exactly.
LE BIG BOSS

Tunutu #19 on: July 22, 2014, 03:48

• View Profile
Tunutu, stop lying, only Koffi makes wild demands, for him everything should be 5 Star and demands to be paid before he goes on stage and it's not difficult to understand because he is truly wealthy and miles ahead of the likes of Werra, Ferre etc otherwise the likes of Werra stay in standard hotels whilst their musicians are housed by friends and fans on tour, it is the same for JB, Ferre etc.
Ferre and Fally are performing because they are on demand and it doesn't matter what halls they play in, musicians usually don't know where they are playing until the arrive to do the sound check and it's responsibility of the promoter to make those provisions. The likes of JB Mpiana have played to in a parked car park in Europe and it was dubbed the best concert of the year, that was his first concert in Europe after his problems in schengen space.

I am not lying, I am a staunching Congolese Music Fan here in Tanzania, and I am connected to a number of Promoters and they do say openly how what is the demand of this musicians, the cheapest who have toured TZ are Ferre and Adolph

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #20 on: July 22, 2014, 11:14

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I am not lying, I am a staunching Congolese Music Fan here in Tanzania, and I am connected to a number of Promoters and they do say openly how what is the demand of this musicians, the cheapest who have toured TZ are Ferre and Adolph
As i have said, only Koffi Olomide makes wild demands prior to his appearance and most genuine promoters pay up. Everyone else adjusts to the promoters' needs and budget however, it doesn't really matter if one doesn't demand much money from promoters, it's all about being relevant and active, Ferre, like Fally is doing it very well, he has a mix of audiences, he also does private shows for wealthy people across the world, he's the only major congolese musician who has even played successfully in Europe and even in South Africa when others including Werrason have failed, he's appreciated for his professionalism and hats off to him, he is who he is because of his hardwork and not focussing too much on money but off course he's now wealthy thanx to his fans across the world.
LE BIG BOSS