Author Topic: EL FENOMENO NGIAMA WERRASON LIVE BOULEVARD TRIOMPHAL  (Read 1883 times)

archos on: August 11, 2014, 10:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Jdog #1 on: August 11, 2014, 11:56

• View Profile
Bercy Muana is one special talent, if he's going to continue to do witchcraft hopefully he dosent loose his head.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Nkosi #2 on: August 11, 2014, 19:49

• View Profile
Yea...Bercy is taking congo by storm. Fans are just mad about him. He reminds me of Kalonji during Bercy concert when he improvised Meeway‘s song. This guy had stepped up his game in WMM.

EMOVICTEAM #3 on: August 11, 2014, 23:58

• View Profile
This is why i have come to like werrason, he understands that talent enhances the image of a band.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: August 12, 2014, 15:39

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Same stuff he's been doing ever since he first auditioned, uncoordinated animation and jumping from one side of the stage to the other waving his shirt and no proper animation, let's wait for the album to come out, taking people by storm means impressing and leaving a mark like the likes of bill and Celeo not just screaming Sheta Sheta oZa ndoki hi ho ha hi ho ha,lelelelele, no!
LE BIG BOSS

Nkosi #5 on: August 12, 2014, 16:30

• View Profile
He has really impressed us very much. The guy is doing great and if he continues at this rate he will make a big mark!!!!

Nkosi #6 on: August 12, 2014, 16:47

• View Profile
Every artist has fans and during those concerts the goal is to entertain and the fans go crazy then you doing just fine!!!! The goal is never to do things by the book and leave people sleeping. Even Brigade at one point ridiculed as being an average ataluku whose stage antics of bending like he is searching for a needle were irritating....and now he is such a darling who was a big loss to WMM. Fabregas was ridiculed as having a bad voice but now he is an excellent singer. Deplick was short at as a bad photocopy of Fally but upon leaving WMM he is a fine singer..............Herritier's voice and magic will soon be super especially if he is to dis Werra after leaving!! Very few WMM fans complain because they are happy. They are kept busy with Zamba Zamba every week and such concerts here and their and new faces there is always something to forward to. The fanbase was established like that and it works....They broke away from main Wenge....Then Adolphe and Masela left....Lacoste, Mabiala, Ndombe....Ferre, Bill and Co......Kapaya, Celeo, Davida.....they keep going and are used and happy with that....its others who may not be WMM fans who keep worrying about whether Malewa wasn't good or whether it wasn't a proper generique.

The fans are loving bercy big time!!!!!!

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #7 on: August 12, 2014, 17:58

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Nkosi,am glad you mentioned Brigade. There is a very big difference between Brigade and this small boy called Bercy, Brigade always told a story in his animation even when the story was explicit. I do not hate Bercy, he has a very good voice and has a very good attitude on stage but I wish what he does on stage could go with his creativity on animation, maybe he needs to consult his idol Bill more often so that he has more lyrics than just two lines to repeat on a sebene.
LE BIG BOSS

Tunutu #8 on: August 12, 2014, 19:10

• View Profile
Nkosi,am glad you mentioned Brigade. There is a very big difference between Brigade and this small boy called Bercy, Brigade always told a story in his animation even when the story was explicit. I do not hate Bercy, he has a very good voice and has a very good attitude on stage but I wish what he does on stage could go with his creativity on animation, maybe he needs to consult his idol Bill more often so that he has more lyrics than just two lines to repeat on a sebene.

Sly, Tell me, what story was Tutu Caludgi telling you in Pentagon, I dont understanding Congolese but there was no story on those animations, I am Certain sure even if Caludgi, CNN, or even Brigade were in Maison Mere they would receive the same sticks from you, even Ferre would not be spared if he was still in Maison Merre

Tunutu #9 on: August 12, 2014, 19:28

• View Profile
Nkosi, Congolese Music is like footbal  where fans never appreciate players of rival teams, when Suarez was playing for Liverpool, Man fans and even Ferguson  were of the opinion that Suarez was turnishing Liverpool Image, now they are mocking Liverpool that they did a mistake to sell their best players, Bercy will be a hero the day he leave MM
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 19:31 by Tunutu »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #10 on: August 13, 2014, 17:25

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Tunutu,that is absolute nonsense and flawed analysis and  judgement
So that you have an idea of how I reason or think, here is something.

I am big fan of JB Mpiana and Wenge BCBG but that doesn't mean I like all of JB's music and his musicians.  Am also a fan of Wenge Maison Mere but not a fan of Werrason himself as I find him to be an average singer  but I like his stage antics and the way he taps talent and unleashes new musicians quickly. I like Bercy Muana but he needs to work with good animation writers because he's limited on animation as he just jumps about but knows how to engage the crowd which is a good thing in entertainment but in the end you need to be creative or the fans get bored and see that you're useless just like it happened at Ferre's band where he was proved to be an incompetent ataluku who seemed to be focussing on coupe decalle.

I am a big fan of Mercedes Benz but that doesn't mean i don't like or appreciate it's rival BMW.

Listen , non of of us or the musicians is perfect, every person has his good and bad sides it's the same with musicians.

Next time don't accuse me of not liking Wenge Maison Mere because that is just bollocks,some of my favourite singers are in Maison Mere.  I have more dislikes on Werrason than i have on JB Mpiana but at the end of the day i still find that Werrason is much more entertaining.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #11 on: August 13, 2014, 18:52

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
if i am not mistaken you were already critical of bercy in his ferre days aswell right?I kind of remember a debate of him vs kunzardo where you already said he had talent but his energy makes up for not creating in huge quantiry,something like that
am i wrong?

KAISARI #12 on: August 13, 2014, 19:21

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
...You can pay for singers,songs and animation, the qualities that Werra and Bercy have are priceless...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Tunutu #13 on: August 13, 2014, 19:26

• View Profile
Tunutu,that is absolute nonsense and flawed analysis and  judgement
So that you have an idea of how I reason or think, here is something.

I am big fan of JB Mpiana and Wenge BCBG but that doesn't mean I like all of JB's music and his musicians.  Am also a fan of Wenge Maison Mere but not a fan of Werrason himself as I find him to be an average singer  but I like his stage antics and the way he taps talent and unleashes new musicians quickly. I like Bercy Muana but he needs to work with good animation writers because he's limited on animation as he just jumps about but knows how to engage the crowd which is a good thing in entertainment but in the end you need to be creative or the fans get bored and see that you're useless just like it happened at Ferre's band where he was proved to be an incompetent ataluku who seemed to be focussing on coupe decalle.

I am a big fan of Mercedes Benz but that doesn't mean i don't like or appreciate it's rival BMW.

Listen , non of of us or the musicians is perfect, every person has his good and bad sides it's the same with musicians.

Next time don't accuse me of not liking Wenge Maison Mere because that is just bollocks,some of my favourite singers are in Maison Mere.  I have more dislikes on Werrason than i have on JB Mpiana but at the end of the day i still find that Werrason is much more entertaining.

Sly, this is also  a utterly nonsense analysis

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #14 on: August 13, 2014, 19:56

• Administrator
    • View Profile
if i am not mistaken you were already critical of bercy in his ferre days aswell right?I kind of remember a debate of him vs kunzardo where you already said he had talent but his energy makes up for not creating in huge quantiry,something like that
am i wrong?
Exactly. He spent most of his time responding to Kunzardo, he was totally dominated even at concerts.
If you watch the Ferre live at Residence Elonda, Kunzardo and the bass guitarist were laughing and taking the piss at Bercy especially that he kept complaining about the sound to the sound engineer when he could have simply grabbed another mic.

In Maison Mere, Price Cabinda is capable of dominating him as well as Price is creative but his voice isn't really good.
LE BIG BOSS