Author Topic: FERRE IN KENYA..ARRIVALS  (Read 10560 times)

shamala on: November 26, 2015, 04:12

• View Profile
Imagine I will be missing these concert...due to work related issues ..Ferrer is the only Congolese megastar I have seen live...
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Jdog #1 on: November 26, 2015, 08:38

• View Profile
Guy Digital and Rice good choice because they are good looking, singers and dancers. But Echappe and Balotelli I don't know because Echappe isn't a good dancer I would've brought Jenny instead and for Baloteli I would've brought someone else like Chico. I'm not sold on him yet. So no dancers? Was Goldberg's Swahili good?
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

EMOVICTEAM #2 on: November 26, 2015, 09:39

• View Profile
Has this guy Ferre improved on his sebenes? Kenya guys, give us a good review of his shows.

SacaryBagna #3 on: November 26, 2015, 10:06

• View Profile
Has Ferre's plane also touched down? I don't see him in this video.

SacaryBagna #4 on: November 26, 2015, 10:07

• View Profile
EMO, I will try and post a review after his show...if I can stay sober throughout the concert

Ken Bilele #5 on: November 26, 2015, 15:21

• View Profile

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: November 26, 2015, 22:36

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Guy Digital and Rice good choice because they are good looking, singers and dancers. But Echappe and Balotelli I don't know because Echappe isn't a good dancer I would've brought Jenny instead and for Baloteli I would've brought someone else like Chico. I'm not sold on him yet. So no dancers? Was Goldberg's Swahili good?
Maybe you just don't understand why he took Echappe and Balotelli........... it's because they are versatile and can cover the missing vocalists well. Am sure the Producer could not manage to bring every musician that Ferre has. Chico and Jenny have limited capabilities with their vocals.
Get a concert dvd and you will see that Echappe dances fine.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #7 on: November 27, 2015, 00:32

• View Profile
Sly, Jenny and Chico are limited?? N'Importe quoi (Guy Digital voice) I've seen Echappe dance a lot of times  and he's clearly not that good. He has good rhythm and can stay on beat but can't dance. Rice can do the parts Balotelli can do.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Franco Pepe Kalle #8 on: November 28, 2015, 19:50

• View Profile
Emo, we will let the Kenyans explain to us how they will experience Ferre Gola.

Wakati Ferre anarudi Kinshasa, sasa tutasikia maneno wakenya kuhusu mwanamuziki Ferre Gola.

shamala #9 on: November 29, 2015, 00:45

• View Profile
Guys who attended ....give us the review and images
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Ken Bilele #10 on: November 29, 2015, 08:03

• View Profile
Guys who attended ....give us the review and images

Stupid show!! Everything was a mess starting with sound. It was not worth attending, went in at 7:30pm waited watching wires connected up to 12:00 midnight when Ferre came in, there was no curtain raiser for Ferre. At one point it forced Machouse to come in and connect the wires. Again Ferre sang for five minutes and started giving out mic to fans to sing and take selfies with women. It was embarrassing to watch Guy and Echappe scrambling to to get money from some guys who were giving money on stage. at one point Echappe called one bouncer to tell one guy who skipped him to give him money. I left after one hour.

EMOVICTEAM #11 on: November 29, 2015, 08:37

• View Profile

Jdog #12 on: November 29, 2015, 11:01

• View Profile
Yeah I've  read that Ferre came in hours later after the start time and that the sound was horrible like Ken said. I also read that the V.I.P seats weren't really V.I.P at all. The venue looked good. Ken we're Guy and Echapoe running around getting money off the floor or just simply kneeling down and picking it up?

archos #13 on: November 29, 2015, 12:46

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i just saw on our national tv an extract of concert where loads of people came on stage to give hervé money and he was singing kamasutra then 100 kilos i think
it was at "bomas" or something like that,not so?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 12:47 by archos »

Roméo Seben #14 on: November 29, 2015, 13:16

• View Profile