Author Topic: FERRE GOLA LIVE PERFORMANCE IN ABIDJAN TÉLÉ D’ICI  (Read 2899 times)

CM PRINCE on: February 10, 2021, 22:50

• View Profile

archos #1 on: February 10, 2021, 22:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
nice one grand chanteurrrr,he made me laugh a bit during the interview where he was asked where ferre gola name came from(goshh first time i am ever calling him like that for me he's herve or ferre chair de poule) he clearly did not expect such question lol and i think he had never been asked it

CM PRINCE #2 on: February 10, 2021, 23:04

• View Profile

Loool my guy started to look irritated when they started asking him about Fally AGAINNNN, that’s like the 4th time he’s been asked about Fally in the space of a week. at 6:25   ;D ;D at

archos #3 on: February 10, 2021, 23:35

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol and they had the cheek of putting that image of masina concert, but what i always credit to foreign press,they are more fair in questioning fally about ferre and vice versa,in drc fally can go 5 years without a question on ferre,while ferre cant complete a year without(or both cant resist shots at each other her and there too)

Lamusica #4 on: February 11, 2021, 01:00

• View Profile

Loool my guy started to look irritated when they started asking him about Fally AGAINNNN, that’s like the 4th time he’s been asked about Fally in the space of a week. at 6:25   ;D ;D at
Fantastic performance.

He shut it down diplomatically when he said they're opposite styles - despite the comparison. This man has truly mastered his craft.

POLE POSTION #5 on: February 11, 2021, 08:47

• View Profile

Fantastic performance.

He shut it down diplomatically when he said they're opposite styles - despite the comparison. This man has truly mastered his craft.
That is what great artists do you know Ferre Gola says we can diss, insult, ignore each other on Congolese channels but when on international channels accept and look for a short correct answer so the others don't use our fights for their gains but you see the reaction if he did not like it he would have stopped this long time but he is ok shows maturity and self belief which only a few have like Papa Wemba said everyone ca become big with hard work but only a few have the gift RIP Papa

Cavalier Solitaire #6 on: February 11, 2021, 09:10

• View Profile
Great stuff from his management. They should replicate this kind of visibility in all the countries he tours.

archos #7 on: February 11, 2021, 14:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

ferre's reaction remins me in a more controled way lol of this fally's reaction
 lol mannn fally was really wound up by koffi's remarks even his friend and employee nathy was shocked to see him react like that

CM PRINCE #8 on: February 11, 2021, 16:01

• View Profile

ferre's reaction remins me in a more controled way lol of this fally's reaction
 lol mannn fally was really wound up by koffi's remarks even his friend and employee nathy was shocked to see him react like that
Loool I remember this, I was on holiday in Kin at the time and saw it on TV. I really thought Fally was gonna snap and lose it on camera. That could’ve been the original Premiere Soin instead  ;D ;D

archos #9 on: February 11, 2021, 17:22

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
loool bro and that sign he does after saying "je pense pas batu mosusu balingaki nakoma boye po ba benga nga nayemba" is like he was saying to himself" i better stop it now or i will go too far" :D :D :D