Author Topic: IBRATOR CONTRE MAITRE - BEBE ( OFFICIAL CLIP ) *GENERIQUE  (Read 5042 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: June 24, 2017, 17:40

• View Profile
IBRATOR CONTRE MAITRE - BEBE ( OFFICIAL CLIP )

Jdog #1 on: June 24, 2017, 18:21

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #2 on: June 24, 2017, 19:32

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
it reminds me of how fabro started with that generique with autotune i forget the title,i hope though that the other generique is a bit more agressive because people will expect them to  be on fabregas level straight away  since they openly show beef with him

Mwana Nsalu #3 on: June 24, 2017, 20:48

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique

mvulusi96 #4 on: June 24, 2017, 21:32

it reminds me of how fabro started with that generique with autotune i forget the title,i hope though that the other generique is a bit more agressive because people will expect them to  be on fabregas level straight away  since they openly show beef with him

This one?

Matebu #5 on: June 24, 2017, 21:35

• View Profile
Their charisma will take them far

lol, the rudeness in the comments.

These are the type of ignorant folks who refuse to listen to a song because their artist is polemic

Manzambi94 #6 on: June 24, 2017, 21:45

• View Profile
Well, I thought that Ibrator would have been another Street musician with no validity but he surprised me and I haveto say that this his a way nbetter generique than the last one of Fabregas.

rumbalova #7 on: June 24, 2017, 22:11

• View Profile
decent effort but this is no way to take on a "master". Fabregas has hijacked their "le 2juillet" and he might just win out on that day. This is nowhere near "zigida"

dany #8 on: June 24, 2017, 22:47

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
Nice effort but I'm not sure if he really has the it factor...he seems unsure of the chorography and  moves like celeo, his vocal capacity might be his only appeal..... good luck ibrator can't wait for the album..... werrason offsprings are creating their own stars...wenge forever

johnbas #9 on: June 25, 2017, 09:16

• View Profile
This is good, great indeed, This young man can rival Fabro in a few years to come.I mean if his first ever Generique is like this, then what's more to come.. Plus the TEAM SPIRIT in this group is beyond reproach, these boys are fired even in their interviews, there is a sort of oneness and brotherwood that you can't miss everytime when they get interviewed...Watch the space for IBRATOR et ADADA..

ZamundaPrince #10 on: June 25, 2017, 10:04

• View Profile
Nice clip. They've the charisma and there's something in that clip that somehow propels music to appear better than it is. Maybe it's the way they seem to be enjoying the song very much.
I feel like we are still stuck at trying to reproduce the formula of Fabro's Mascara hit.
Good attempt all the same.