Author Topic: Espace pakadjuma avec les chanteurs de Ferre Gola(Chikito last appearance)  (Read 9064 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: June 22, 2014, 23:22

• View Profile
 ;D How ironic that during this interview he denies but fast forward to today...you know the rest

Jdog #1 on: June 23, 2014, 06:23

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #2 on: June 23, 2014, 11:58

• Administrator
    • View Profile
That guy at Min 12.45 what's his name again,Ozé or Rosé? ....i can't remember his name, he's singing Soleil Wanga's lyrics from the Apréss Toi song 'Mobali' unless it's a common traditional song that everyone sings. Soleil did it very well, the instruments are heavy!!
LE BIG BOSS

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: June 23, 2014, 13:47

• View Profile

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: June 23, 2014, 13:52

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I think he calls himself Rise or Mize ya gola
Yeah,I think it should be Risé then. It's high time musicians started having websites.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #5 on: June 23, 2014, 19:07

• View Profile
His name is Rise Gola and what is the song he did a vocal in its a marriage song Mao and Chikito also had a vocal in it.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 19:09 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: June 23, 2014, 19:51

• Administrator
    • View Profile
His name is Rise Gola and what is the song he did a vocal in its a marriage song Mao and Chikito also had a vocal in it.
Yeah, I know the guy very well just his name I couldn't remember.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #7 on: June 23, 2014, 20:22

• View Profile
Rise's vocal in Leke Leke said that Ferre will give him a chance in Boite Noire and he did as he got four good vocals.

Jdog #8 on: June 23, 2014, 20:23

• View Profile
Haha The way Freddy is all happy then he gets angry when he talks about Vieux Jaloux and Mukeba.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #9 on: June 23, 2014, 20:26

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Rise's vocal in Leke Leke said that Ferre will give him a chance in Boite Noire and he did as he got four good vocals.
The guy is a good singer and has been there a long time,patience pays,him and De Gaule made Nicodem irrelevant in the band.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #10 on: June 23, 2014, 20:29

• View Profile
The guy is a good singer and has been there a long time,patience pays,him and De Gaule made Nicodem irrelevant in the band.
I don't know about that because Ferre always took Nicodem to concerts and he was in the first team.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #11 on: June 23, 2014, 21:40

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I don't know about that because Ferre always took Nicodem to concerts and he was in the first team.
What I meant was that Nicodem was the weaker link between the 3 of them as they are in the same vocal category.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #12 on: June 23, 2014, 21:58

• View Profile
Nicodem has an edge over Degaulle and Rise in terms of looks and dancing skills.

JV “Lone Ranger” #13 on: June 23, 2014, 22:01

• View Profile
Nicodem has an edge over Degaulle and Rise in terms of looks and dancing skills.

Yep