Author Topic: The unseen zamba zamba test of soloist Dadi  (Read 1292 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: August 07, 2014, 02:34

• View Profile

KAISARI #1 on: August 07, 2014, 03:27

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
...And when we said Arc bagged this some dared to laugh... ;D ;D ;D
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Jdog #2 on: August 07, 2014, 10:54

• View Profile
This guy should of stayed at Viva, I prefer Arc En Ciel..and what the hell was That Koba dude doing??
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Nkosi #3 on: August 07, 2014, 11:32

• View Profile
This Makaba boy may not be up there yet but he is quick and determined to learn. he improves everyday and the old guys are struggling against him. It will not be easy to displace him even with Dadi Bola and Mongratana. He is also loved by the guys around and is committed. This somehow contributed to Japonaise leaving. He has really chained some good staff on Ingeta.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: August 07, 2014, 14:21

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It's me you argued with on that matter just be direct. We've discussed this before and it didn't end well so I do not wish to go back to it.
It is clear from the audition that he was made to improvise to a ''world'' song, he then he played semi sebene he did in Viva and then was finally asked to play Kibuisa Mpimpa which he doesn't remember well as some notes were not the correct ones. He is from a different band and was playing what he could remember, at his age he probably listens to other music and dnever practiced Maison Mere's repertoire before
I bet you did not understand what Werra said too and if you must know is that the quality of the guitar matters and he didn't think that guitar was good enough to play the style that they want so Bikorino  should bring in one guitar for him which he had left behind, it's better than what Dady Bola took with him. Every professional guitarist carries his/her own guitar and every band has standards.
Dady Bola has nothing to prove, he been playing guitar longer than Bikorino and he has made his name already, the evidence is there, he was Papa Wemba's lead soloist for over 8 years, this is a guitarist who is even better than Thierry Mogratana and actually toppled Thierry Mogratana from the top spot forcing Mogratana to join Maison Mere and play second fiddle to Kapaya on mi-solo.
LE BIG BOSS

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: August 07, 2014, 15:16

• View Profile
This style of recruitment i will never accept....Dadi Bola is a legend, there was no need to test him in public as if he was an ameture.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: August 07, 2014, 19:18

• Administrator
    • View Profile
This style of recruitment i will never accept....Dadi Bola is a legend, there was no need to test him in public as if he was an ameture.
Yes, it's quite disrespectful to Bola actually, he should have been made to play the songs he played with Viva then asked to improvise on a sebene song. Anyway,the fact still remains he was recruited and I will not be surprised to see him paired with Thierry Mogratana so that they start using the Viva formula they used especially on the album Somo Trop.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #7 on: August 07, 2014, 20:00

• View Profile
When CR7 went to Real Madrid they gave him a physical to see if he still to fit to play soccer, it dosent matter who you are you still need to be tested on your skills when you join another group to see if you are stil capable of performing at the highest level.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

KAISARI #8 on: August 07, 2014, 21:44

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
It's me you argued with on that matter just be direct. We've discussed this before and it didn't end well so I do not wish to go back to it.
It is clear from the audition that he was made to improvise to a ''world'' song, he then he played semi sebene he did in Viva and then was finally asked to play Kibuisa Mpimpa which he doesn't remember well as some notes were not the correct ones. He is from a different band and was playing what he could remember, at his age he probably listens to other music and dnever practiced Maison Mere's repertoire before
I bet you did not understand what Werra said too and if you must know is that the quality of the guitar matters and he didn't think that guitar was good enough to play the style that they want so Bikorino  should bring in one guitar for him which he had left behind, it's better than what Dady Bola took with him. Every professional guitarist carries his/her own guitar and every band has standards.
Dady Bola has nothing to prove, he been playing guitar longer than Bikorino and he has made his name already, the evidence is there, he was Papa Wemba's lead soloist for over 8 years, this is a guitarist who is even better than Thierry Mogratana and actually toppled Thierry Mogratana from the top spot forcing Mogratana to join Maison Mere and play second fiddle to Kapaya on mi-solo.
...ARC got this in the bag; it's that simple...
You do not beat a drum with one finger