Author Topic: Where are Fally Ipupa's animateurs Guelor Boussole, Tramortina and Identite?  (Read 6479 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: August 09, 2014, 06:01

• View Profile
are they still with the group or what?

Im glad Kabuya is back.....lol mad man, how can he say to Fally during a concert "prez sango nayo epanzani"(23:30) ;D

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: August 09, 2014, 08:08

• Administrator
    • View Profile
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #2 on: August 09, 2014, 08:42

• View Profile
Yes Guelor, Tramortina and Identite are still in the group and Kabuya has just recently come back.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

shamala #3 on: August 09, 2014, 08:43

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: August 09, 2014, 08:50

• View Profile
Identite is the atalaku to watch !

He's very good,  too bad he doesn't promote himself

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: August 09, 2014, 09:32

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yeah, Identité is the one doing proper animation and can hold a song together.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #6 on: August 09, 2014, 09:35

• View Profile
Sly he did the same Bercy Muana which is repeat the same lyrics in each song but he gets a pass?? Don't get me wrong I like Identite but I'm just saying that also repeated lyrics in generiques.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #7 on: August 09, 2014, 09:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
actually identité is extremely creative but the reason he is not  promoted much yet is that  he is still a bit raw,loses voice at concerts and so on,i think the day he will sort his stamina out he will be given much more time
already seen him in one of their ivory coast concerts not being able to continue animation after droit chemin and one of arsenal generiques and singer tony and fally himself had to  do the rest of tenor animation

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #8 on: August 09, 2014, 13:13

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sly he did the same Bercy Muana which is repeat the same lyrics in each song but he gets a pass?? Don't get me wrong I like Identite but I'm just saying that also repeated lyrics in generiques.
No,i have ears, I know the guy,he can hold his animation for a good time on a song not all over the place with one or two lines then pausing the music like Bercy does. These Fally atalukus silenced Kunzardo and Bercy.
The only reason Identité didn't do much is because Fally featured too many atalukus on his generique so what do you expect? each had a minute or two to showcase their work,personally I was imporessed with this guy and others like Kabuya,they made a big difference to Fally's sebene compared to Ferre's and Fally won on sebene big time.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #9 on: August 09, 2014, 13:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

just a reminder of his particpation ,especially on huster is back when he starts the generique

Ken Bilele #10 on: August 09, 2014, 17:44

• View Profile
I like Kabuya, He is one guy who will sound the same even if you were to wake him up at mid night. Though I hate what he eats.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #11 on: August 10, 2014, 17:20

• Administrator
    • View Profile
LE BIG BOSS