Author Topic: DEPLICK - Cri de bilengi ( CLIP OFFICIEL )  (Read 12205 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: August 31, 2014, 13:46

• View Profile
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 14:02 by JValentino »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: August 31, 2014, 14:55

• Administrator
    • View Profile
He's messed up the song unless this is a radio or disco version. I don't know about others but I prefer acoustic guitar rhythm not electric or keyboards.
LE BIG BOSS

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: August 31, 2014, 15:32

• View Profile
He's messed up the song unless this is a radio or disco version. I don't know about others but I prefer acoustic guitar rhythm not electric or keyboards.

this song its rubbish....it has no meaning or direction....no catchy chorus to make you remember it.....it seems like he just went to the studio and freestyled and called it a song...........big disappointment

Jdog #3 on: August 31, 2014, 17:11

• View Profile
Good video, good singing but this is not something I will be playing often or even at all, I'll just wait for the album.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

princesab #4 on: August 31, 2014, 17:21

• View Profile
Not Bad, I dont know if you will agree with me the Song could have been better if not Perfect, only if it was done in Maison Mere.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: August 31, 2014, 17:22

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I just hope this is another version of the original song or maybe it's incomplete because as it's null.
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: August 31, 2014, 17:24

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Not Bad, I dont know if you will agree with me the Song could have been better if not Perfect, only if it was done in Maison Mere.
Kiekiekiekiekie, you picked the wrong tree for the khat you chewed today prince!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS

Mwana Nsalu #7 on: August 31, 2014, 17:46

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique

someone on Facebook by the name of oliver shaw says there is another version coming that is acoustic. we'll see. otherwise i don't hate this version, it sounds nice but it definitely isn't what i was expecting.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #8 on: August 31, 2014, 17:53

• Administrator
    • View Profile
someone on Facebook by the name of oliver shaw says there is another version coming that is acoustic. we'll see. otherwise i don't hate this version, it sounds nice but it definitely isn't what i was expecting.
Oh, thank you for that, I hope this version is made last on the album so that I don't have to have the trouble of skipping it as I hate it, I didn't expect this from Deplik.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #9 on: September 02, 2014, 11:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
indeed,yesterday one of the guys who works with deplick's producer confirmed yesterday on ivorian tv that deplick insisted to have a rumba version aswell so there is also the rumba version

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #10 on: September 02, 2014, 11:21

• Administrator
    • View Profile
indeed,yesterday one of the guys who works with deplick's producer confirmed yesterday on ivorian tv that deplick insisted to have a rumba version aswell so there is also the rumba version
Nice one,now am happy.
LE BIG BOSS

Felo #11 on: September 02, 2014, 13:43

• View Profile
So Deplik did not just imitate Fally's voice. He also copied the hopeless R&B beat! What a mess.

Rajogi #12 on: September 02, 2014, 16:07

• View Profile
Give over

Rajogi #13 on: September 02, 2014, 16:11

• View Profile
I must be the only person that like this song

EMOVICTEAM #14 on: September 02, 2014, 17:54

• View Profile

acoustic? Sly, ferre is enough already. We need the solo guitar tunes.