Author Topic: WHAT IS IT WITH A SUPPOSED AUDIO OF NATHY LOKOLE  (Read 1877 times)

Manzambi94 #15 on: February 07, 2023, 16:53

• View Profile
and now most of the pro-x pages are conveniently posting this well cut interview of joss diena with ado 2 years or 3 ago
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=search&v=1325848454864720&external_log_id=43ff01a2-a82c-4c26-927d-22e0cf7898ca&q=joss%20diena
At this point is Cindy actually worth all this hassle? All jokes aside, she was a nightmare for the guys in QL during BEK era and now we have the drama surrounding her Fally and Didi stone, is she really worth it?

You are a Koffi hater

archos #16 on: February 07, 2023, 16:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
and now most of the pro-x pages are conveniently posting this well cut interview of joss diena with ado 2 years or 3 ago
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=search&v=1325848454864720&external_log_id=43ff01a2-a82c-4c26-927d-22e0cf7898ca&q=joss%20diena
At this point is Cindy actually worth all this hassle? All jokes aside, she was a nightmare for the guys in QL during BEK era and now we have the drama surrounding her Fally and Didi stone, is she really worth it?

I think in reality its koffi who is targetted,every thing that can be used to block his way and touch his ego  is being overused these days
cindy aliya in a month it will be forgotten but the real problem is how the conflict of koffi with his former favorite band member has become impossible to hide anymore
since koffi said that ba koko thing its been an almost unprecedented succession of things 

Manzambi94 #17 on: February 07, 2023, 16:59

• View Profile

I think in reality its koffi who is targetted,every thing that can be used to block his way and touch his ego  is being overused these days
cindy aliya in a month it will be forgotten but the real problem is how the conflict of koffi with his former favorite band member has become impossible to hide anymore
since koffi said that ba koko thing its been an almost unprecedented succession of things

Do you think this will lead to a Fally downfall? Because the last time it happened (Ferre vs Werra) Ferre still become successful despite being blocked by a lot of people cause of them seeing that he wasn't bowing down and being grateful to Werra but still Werrason also became relevant after Ferre and the others leaving

CM PRINCE #18 on: February 07, 2023, 17:06

• View Profile

You are a Koffi hater
Dude grow up

CM PRINCE #19 on: February 07, 2023, 17:09

• View Profile

They tried to hide it well, at least Fally did. Because Koffi first exposed there was problems nearly two years ago when he said Fally wasn’t returning his messages or picking up his calls, I guess other things happened behind the scenes which made Koffi shade Fally with not producing stars

Manzambi94 #20 on: February 07, 2023, 17:10

• View Profile

You are a Koffi hater
Dude grow up
That's exactly you are when you accuse me.of being bias towards Koffi, one person's opinion of an artist doesn't mean to be bias or hating an artist, keep that in mind next time you say that I am bias against someone.

CM PRINCE #21 on: February 07, 2023, 17:31

• View Profile

Monsieur Congo #22 on: February 07, 2023, 17:36

• View Profile

You are a Koffi hater
Dude grow up
That's exactly you are when you accuse me.of being bias towards Koffi, one person's opinion of an artist doesn't mean to be bias or hating an artist, keep that in mind next time you say that I am bias against someone.
Kiekie this is coming from the same guy that called Werra a b***h the other day and always calls Koffi stupid and a B***h. Go up to someone in the street and call them those things and see what happens

Manzambi94 #23 on: February 07, 2023, 17:57

• View Profile

You are a Koffi hater
Dude grow up
Kiekie this is coming from the same guy that called Werra a b***h the other day and always calls Koffi stupid and a B***h. Go up to someone in the street and call them those things and see what happens

And? WhT do you call people behaving like a b****? For example Naty Lokole gossiping behind people's back is he an upstanding moral man? I don't known why there is this area.of Saint that we want.to give to leaders and also I don't understand why if I say something is bad despite.me supporting the artistbut if everyone else say it it is a good criticism, most of our leaders lack someone who is straight up forward with them ans tell them how exactly.the thing are, the only one who used to do it was Wazekwa who listened to musicians and people even if they were under him, wake up, Congolese music is dying and if we don't call leader and also normal musicians out on their behavuour, Congolese music will be only a memory and Nigerians won't even mention Congolese artists anymore

SYMPLICITY #24 on: February 07, 2023, 18:32

• View Profile
Peace and Love my brothers(and sisters if any). Let him/her who has not sinned cast the first stone.......and we really love gossip, don't we? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

dany #25 on: February 07, 2023, 23:05

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
Manzambi you really put too much emphasis on these artists antics, just focus on your own musical career.

Manzambi94 #26 on: February 08, 2023, 11:40

• View Profile
Manzambi you really put too much emphasis on these artists antics, just focus on your own musical career.
True, next year,  I will drop something