Author Topic: BCBG AT AIRPORT FOR THEIR USA TRIP  (Read 541 times)

archos on: October 17, 2023, 21:45

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Iam so happy for blaise esabe man has been around since bercy it was only about time that he gets his reward i dont think there is anybody in the groups who is still there 20 plus years after before really cementing a strong travel position

shamala #1 on: October 17, 2023, 22:20

• View Profile

Iam so happy for blaise esabe man has been around since bercy it was only about time that he gets his reward i dont think there is anybody in the groups who is still there 20 plus years after before really cementing a strong travel position

Hehehe you beat me to it.
Is Zulema part of the delegation?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #2 on: October 17, 2023, 23:08

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
did you notice how refined look wise esabe looks now he used to look rough few years ago when he was just starting to share more and more with seguin now they are pretty much 50/50
zulema normally is on the list

archos #3 on: October 18, 2023, 01:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

dany #4 on: October 18, 2023, 02:25

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
This Zulema fellow looks as old as my grandfather. He embodies everything BCBG is musically. A corpse of a band.
The lady hosting belongs in the kitchen she’s ugly as hell, the skin bleaching is out of control in that band. It’s embarrassing to see a once respected band look so outdated.

shamala #5 on: October 18, 2023, 02:48

• View Profile
This Zulema fellow looks as old as my grandfather. He embodies everything BCBG is musically. A corpse of a band.
The lady hosting belongs in the kitchen she’s ugly as hell, the skin bleaching is out of control in that band. It’s embarrassing to see a once respected band look so outdated.
Wow!!!

Manzambi94 #6 on: October 18, 2023, 09:03

• View Profile
Com on bro you could have avoided the kitchen comnent

dany #7 on: October 18, 2023, 13:04

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
I’m sorry Manzambi, I was drinking some gin at the time I wrote the comment. Host just reminds of my ex wife who took me to dryers during our divorce. I respect her hustle she’s doing her best. I still hate the way BCBG conducts itself professionally, the band hasn’t had direction for years.

jordanlumbala101 #8 on: October 19, 2023, 13:05

• View Profile

They have arrived in the US

shamala #9 on: October 19, 2023, 17:22

• View Profile
Most guys are over the moon, Fusee crie praising JB at the airport. I bet most guys were wondering what was going on...
Btw
This lady has made Zulema famous
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMjVLBW5C/