Author Topic: FERRE ONCE AGAIN TALKS POSITIVE OF ROBINIO  (Read 6770 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” #15 on: July 06, 2020, 23:58

• View Profile
To avoid being emotional on this plartform is understanding that 90% love Ferre, Simple. (Fally, Koffi or JB fan, just know there are too much Ferraris here) even if he makes less or more progress in his career he will be praised and sympathized.

There will go as far as comparing him with people who are far from his league.

See it yourself.

Ferre

http://congovibes.com/congolese-music/first-time-i-am-seeing-ferre-playing-guitar-in-a-video/

http://congovibes.com/congolese-music/ferre-gola-par-hasard-(clip-officiel)-le-7-fevr-2020-a-15h00/msg79839/#msg79839

Par Hazard Clip Officiel

Par Hasard Audio

http://congovibes.com/congolese-music/ferre-gola-par-hazard-audio-before-clip

Check the names roasting Ferre. JV is one of the biggest fans of Ferre but you see how he is roasting Ferre do you want to see even the Fabregas, Koffi, Werra etc. Roast or I must stop here?

Quick Diaclaimer JV, Romeo Seben and POLE POSITION are fan of Ferre yet it doesn't seem like JV blindly followed Ferre and said Par Hazard was good. POLE POSITION will say everything Ferre does is good but as you see other ferre fans disagreed with him.

Next time someone wanna say something he must come with receipts. Period.

Thank you...Respect. 100% point made

Wenge1995 #16 on: July 07, 2020, 01:00

• View Profile
To avoid being emotional on this plartform is understanding that 90% love Ferre, Simple. (Fally, Koffi or JB fan, just know there are too much Ferraris here) even if he makes less or more progress in his career he will be praised and sympathized.

There will go as far as comparing him with people who are far from his league.

See it yourself.

Ferre

http://congovibes.com/congolese-music/first-time-i-am-seeing-ferre-playing-guitar-in-a-video/

http://congovibes.com/congolese-music/ferre-gola-par-hasard-(clip-officiel)-le-7-fevr-2020-a-15h00/msg79839/#msg79839

Par Hazard Clip Officiel

Par Hasard Audio

http://congovibes.com/congolese-music/ferre-gola-par-hazard-audio-before-clip

Check the names roasting Ferre. JV is one of the biggest fans of Ferre but you see how he is roasting Ferre do you want to see even the Fabregas, Koffi, Werra etc. Roast or I must stop here?

Quick Diaclaimer JV, Romeo Seben and POLE POSITION are fan of Ferre yet it doesn't seem like JV blindly followed Ferre and said Par Hazard was good. POLE POSITION will say everything Ferre does is good but as you see other ferre fans disagreed with him.

Next time someone wanna say something he must come with receipts. Period.

You had time today, ndeko! LMFAO

archos #17 on: July 07, 2020, 01:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
loool this debate of which artist is a darling and who are the victims of whatever again?
some of us have been on same forum and same forums for years and years and it had always been like that each artist has some periods where they are more praised,more into the spotlight on the forum and everywhere else,some where they are criticized both here and elsewhere..Thats the lot going with being or becoming a big name,those who can remember how fabregas was discussed when he surprised people with ya mado and looked like he'd reach a new dimension can tell how very different the way fabregas was discussed from ya mado to lets said zigida than after,
being the best or in the group of the best is not just about chilling in 6 star hotels,driving bentley ferrari porsche ,pulling big crowds...its also about being discussed A LOT because you have attention and expectation on you,if you guys knew those artists they'd tell you their worst nightmare is going 6 months without people commenting anything related to them,no matter how they act on tv like they are above everything and nothing can touch them
and the deeper problem of all that problem which does not exist only here by the way is that it seems fans of congolese music in general have forgotten that LOADS OF TALENTS CAN COEXIST so if you praise x  y says you are against him,z thinks that only him has the divine right of spotlight,w's think that only their mentor have the right to exist...so there is an unnecessary OVERSENSITIVENESS around artists which has caught everybody from musicians,spokesmen,journalists,micro holders aka self proclaimed journalists and fans while ...sorry if i am being rude at the end of the day all of us make funny faces in the closet once a day or every other day lol

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #18 on: July 07, 2020, 10:47

• View Profile

SYMPLICITY #19 on: July 07, 2020, 12:33

• View Profile
Well said.

Bruh, next time just get your facts right before coming here and running your mouth, getting emotional over shit..

JV “Lone Ranger” #20 on: July 07, 2020, 13:45

• View Profile
Lol this forum helps me get through the day in the office...soo much jokes  ;D

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #21 on: July 07, 2020, 19:42

• View Profile
Kkkkkk I don't get emotional at all lol, I just say what I feel and I think sometimes we don't need so much facts if there is clarity.

SYMPLICITY #22 on: July 07, 2020, 19:47

• View Profile
Kkkkkk I don't get emotional at all lol, I just say what I feel and I think sometimes we don't need so much facts if there is clarity.

Wazi kaka sasa nakuelewa.....ni kana wewe wamtambua El Margo..kwa mpigo kweli

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #23 on: July 07, 2020, 19:48

• View Profile
Next time stick to giving orders to your wife, don't find yourself telling me what to say or not to say. I say what I want to say and if you are not satisfied by my facts keep quiet or just ignore.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #24 on: July 07, 2020, 19:50

• View Profile
I do not argue to win, If I hear what someone is saying making sense and I believe it I am glad to accept and learn.

ZamundaPrince #25 on: July 08, 2020, 13:48

• View Profile
Did I read someone saying Robino is the future of Congolese music?

Manzambi94 #26 on: July 08, 2020, 15:29

• View Profile
Did I read someone saying Robino is the future of Congolese music?
He really is. Thierry Henry said Hard Work beats talent when Talents doesn't put the hard work. Robiniois the worst singer out of his generation no doubt ablut that but if he pushes generique harder than everybody and is secomd only to Fally and Innoss we cannot condemn him. Even in football, do you know Guti Hernandez? He was a Real Madrid player who could play in Any position and when I say any position I mean any position and could give crazy passes but got only 13 calls and made 3 goal in 6 years with the Spain national team despite having 387 games and 46 goals with Real Madrid

And from the other side we have Gennaro Gattuso a guy who have not have great feet always had to struggle.to get to the top and played low level team (Perugia, Rangers and Salernitana) before going to the great Milan.

Gattuso had 335 gams and 9 goals with Milan plus 73 caps and 1 goal plus a world cup with Italy.

You wanna why? Because Guti was too busy partying and chasing girls rather than being focused on the pitch while Gattuso fought to stay at the top so he always fought despite not having Guti's talent

Robinii is a Gattuso, no matter what he will fight to get to the top while a lot of artists are Gutis plenty of talent but zero want to commit to the csuse