Author Topic: Mopao Mokonzi participated alot of albums of 1998 before Droit de veto  (Read 3029 times)

anastasio571 on: December 18, 2019, 15:20

• View Profile
With Show do man who isn't really known

Reddy

Serge Mabiala's brother (before he became a brother in christ)

By the way rhythm of this song sounds like Doless and Somalien.

Alof of artists like Luciana, Malage, Dindo Yogo, Mabusele, Emeneya and his brother, Bozi, Cheela Mputu, Lola Muana, Madilu Bendo Son, etc. participated in the albums of Benz Petrole, Abeba Lipordo, Pacha, Santa Nyanga and Wazekwa (before Signature).

Especially when Show do man recorded Entente Cordiale, he invited Mopao and Mzee (some months later Mopao had a beef with Mzee in Reddy's etoile). But the 2 guys not singing together like on Wake Up.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 15:23 by anastasio571 »

Mukulu #1 on: December 18, 2019, 15:23

• View Profile
he is the brother of Kester and not of Serge Mubiala

anastasio571 #2 on: December 18, 2019, 15:36

• View Profile
he is the brother of Kester and not of Serge Mubiala

No i meant Joly Mubiala (King Kester Emeneya's brother) and Bodi Mabiala (Serge's brother and also the son of Youlou).

2 weeks ago someone said to me that Ocean Mbala Zibankulu and Theo mbala are not brothers.

BercysFinest98 #3 on: December 19, 2019, 22:11

• View Profile
I love El Shaddai! I first heard it in 2013, it reminds me of my high-school days!

anastasio571 #4 on: December 19, 2019, 22:17

• View Profile
I love El Shaddai! I first heard it in 2013, it reminds me of my high-school days!

And i tought that it was a secound album after Wake Up. But some months later Koffi had a beef with Wemba on Reddy's etoile. The guy put Koffi's Ultimatum face on that album.

SoukousFan #5 on: December 20, 2019, 06:31

• View Profile
Man oh man!! I have been looking for this song, EL-Shaddai! I last heard this song in 2013 in my varsity years, not knowing what the name of the song or Show do man's name. I just knew Koffi and Papa Wemba were involved!!

You made my day!

SLK97 #6 on: December 20, 2019, 18:17

• View Profile
He also participated on Rigo Star's Formule 1 album that year.

anastasio571 #7 on: December 20, 2019, 18:24

• View Profile
He also participated on Rigo Star's Formule 1 album that year.

But i think that Rigo Star just released the reissue of few songs of Sam, Koffi and Pepe Kalle that year. Because Oh and Ba sons (Emeneya), Mbadi Mawe and Distortion (Madilu) and another one (Malage) were recorded in Rigo's house. The album was recorded when Koffi was busy with Olympia, Zenith, Droit de veto and just before Pepe kalle's death.