Author Topic: DEPLICK ACCEPTS TO FORGIVE FABRO ON ADVICE OF FANS AND OLDER MUSICIANS  (Read 624 times)

archos on: January 15, 2024, 11:08

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

he says he is back to congo to promote his album which he'll put a bit on hold with the afcon and DRC participating and so far he's happy with the feedback,and that he's told the band he brought to europe to stay there so that he can  perform with them if he struggles for visas and he is happy that some of them already cemented 10 years papers so they will be able to come and go back with him
he is asked about paying musicians he says he is a honest guy and for him he cant pretend that he really does whats called paying an employee all year long but as soon as they perform they share the money straight before the end of concert,he is not rich enough yet to pay them no matter what for a whole year but he does his best to help them when they have problems
i am so happy for him,my man went to some high level humiliation luckly for him he was not yet in conflict with fabro or the way warriors operate nowadays,they'd have exposed him for his struggles,man literally had to live at some point on a bench in a bar because they had stolen him 80k he was saving for years to buy a big landplot and was not able to afford rent for a while because he was not performing and donors had turned their back on him since he was not on the spotlight
papy asked him about his reaction to fabro's interview and he says that a lot of people friends,family,fans,donors, musicians like celeo for example called him to urge him to make peace with fabro and he accepts but he wants to make it clear once again that it was not him who started any beef and that the reason why he blocked then completely erased fabro from his phone was that his closer jester insulted his son brandy who at some point was dyslexic,he could not care less about somebody insulting him over his music or his looks or whatever but children was way too far so he straight away removed fabro from his voice to avoid even thinking about talking to him because he would have gone far aswell to pay back,and now that jester has fallen out with fabro and tried to come on his side and he told him to jog on and that he is not the type  to welcome somebody just to be petty and serve some revenge and that all those who insulted him in the name of fabro who he knows should not think they are part of the peace he is making with fabro they should stay in their lane and learn that as grown men you should not get too involved in other grown men's business
about fabro he says that they were like brothers,to the extent that when they just started in maison mere and did not have anything yet they could go as far as passing to each other either of them's underwear they received from somebody coming from europe
and that he never wanted it to reach such level in the first place but as soon as the line was crossed with the attack towards his son  he had to stand

Wenge1995 #1 on: January 15, 2024, 15:58

• View Profile

he says he is back to congo to promote his album which he'll put a bit on hold with the afcon and DRC participating and so far he's happy with the feedback,and that he's told the band he brought to europe to stay there so that he can  perform with them if he struggles for visas and he is happy that some of them already cemented 10 years papers so they will be able to come and go back with him
he is asked about paying musicians he says he is a honest guy and for him he cant pretend that he really does whats called paying an employee all year long but as soon as they perform they share the money straight before the end of concert,he is not rich enough yet to pay them no matter what for a whole year but he does his best to help them when they have problems
i am so happy for him,my man went to some high level humiliation luckly for him he was not yet in conflict with fabro or the way warriors operate nowadays,they'd have exposed him for his struggles,man literally had to live at some point on a bench in a bar because they had stolen him 80k he was saving for years to buy a big landplot and was not able to afford rent for a while because he was not performing and donors had turned their back on him since he was not on the spotlight
papy asked him about his reaction to fabro's interview and he says that a lot of people friends,family,fans,donors, musicians like celeo for example called him to urge him to make peace with fabro and he accepts but he wants to make it clear once again that it was not him who started any beef and that the reason why he blocked then completely erased fabro from his phone was that his closer jester insulted his son brandy who at some point was dyslexic,he could not care less about somebody insulting him over his music or his looks or whatever but children was way too far so he straight away removed fabro from his voice to avoid even thinking about talking to him because he would have gone far aswell to pay back,and now that jester has fallen out with fabro and tried to come on his side and he told him to jog on and that he is not the type  to welcome somebody just to be petty and serve some revenge and that all those who insulted him in the name of fabro who he knows should not think they are part of the peace he is making with fabro they should stay in their lane and learn that as grown men you should not get too involved in other grown men's business
about fabro he says that they were like brothers,to the extent that when they just started in maison mere and did not have anything yet they could go as far as passing to each other either of them's underwear they received from somebody coming from europe
and that he never wanted it to reach such level in the first place but as soon as the line was crossed with the attack towards his son  he had to stand
Deplik should forgive Fabro but don't be too quick to be close buddies with him because you're forgetting the lesson as to why things fell apart in the first place – Fabro's jealousy and egotism.

Just look at Wazekwa and Wemba. Each time they tried to forgive Koffi and forget about his egotism, a situation revives Koffi's bad habits and then the cold war resumes. When Wemba put his foot down and put a permanent distance between himself and Koffi, things calmed down for him in terms of polemique.

As for Wazekwa, I do believe it's maintaining that closeness with Koffi and his brothers that collectively changed him from the humble Wazekwa we once knew to what we have recently.

I know you're happy to see more unity with the younger generation of artist, but I feel like they're not genuine since one side actually makes an effort.  What has Fabro done to address his well known character defects that caused their fallout years ago? I'll wait...he treats his band like shit, he a narcissist in media, and I could go on.

archos #2 on: January 15, 2024, 17:01

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
you are very spot on there,i am sure deplick himself knows how fabro is so he might accept but do it diplomatic without being as close as in the past

archos #3 on: January 16, 2024, 16:58

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 17:01 by archos »

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: January 16, 2024, 19:15

• View Profile
I’m not happy with this reconciliation….it should of been the other way around Fabro going to Deplick’s rehearsal.

Manzambi94 #5 on: January 16, 2024, 19:19

• View Profile
I agree with Wenge1995 plus I see, I understand that you should respect your elders but Deplick should have never forgiven Fabro, Fabro went and made this stunt just cause he wanted attention and also cause his music isn't hitting like it is supposed to, and that's why people don't respect Deplick, Immagine Werra  Koffi,  Fally or JB if you insulted one of his kids if they would have forgiven you

archos #6 on: January 16, 2024, 19:21

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
exactly and fabro is forcing a little bit a certain superiority towards deplick with his french talk and some things he was saying but deplick was smart in quickly replying
good thing is that now  he cant gossip that he brought deplick to europe which he would have done if deplick did not go from kin to europe 3 4 times in the last year alone which would have destroyed things again

CM PRINCE #7 on: January 16, 2024, 20:39

• View Profile
I honestly don’t see this reconciliation lasting that long. Fabregas will one day say something stupid on tv or in private and it will piss Deplick off quickly.

CM PRINCE #8 on: January 16, 2024, 20:41

• View Profile

archos #9 on: January 16, 2024, 21:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I honestly don’t see this reconciliation lasting that long. Fabregas will one day say something stupid on tv or in private and it will piss Deplick off quickly.

there was already in the one hour video a couple of  little things fabro was saying and you could feel quickly something in deplick's eyes that he was a bit annoyed
there is some very high authorities involved in that so i think they will try for a moment,but like you said fabro needs to calm down on his habit of waffleing to impress the jesters,i know all of them do that but his case is extreme man literally gossips about every single artist who has reached a certain level

Manzambi94 #10 on: January 16, 2024, 22:37

• View Profile

there was already in the one hour video a couple of  little things fabro was saying and you could feel quickly something in deplick's eyes that he was a bit annoyed
there is some very high authorities involved in that so i think they will try for a moment,but like you said fabro needs to calm down on his habit of waffleing to impress the jesters,i know all of them do that but his case is extreme man literally gossips about every single artist who has reached a certain level
Why tho? He WAS in that position he WAS in the position to reach Fally, Ferre level status but it is on himself to look for reason why that didn't happen, I mean he made leave But Na Fillet and other great writers who made him successful for then try to diminish them by sending people to attack them, I mean he is the reason of his own downfall and tbh it is pathetic and sad that a plus 30 year old man instead of focusing on his own business gossips like that

Cavalier Solitaire #11 on: January 17, 2024, 16:39

• View Profile
Deplick is too nice, in this showbiz world it doesnt help much to be a Mr Nice guy. Forgive but keep your distance. Not one day after the Fabro appeal for forgiveness, you are even seen together. Monde ya mizik eza eglise te.

archos #12 on: January 17, 2024, 22:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
according to ken mpiana,deplick and but na filet were about to record something together and he thinks fabro's move is to hijack that knowing that but na filet can get quick hot tempered about fabro with what happened behind the scenes and would  potentially abandon the project just because of him

Manzambi94 #13 on: January 18, 2024, 18:47

• View Profile
according to ken mpiana,deplick and but na filet were about to record something together and he thinks fabro's move is to hijack that knowing that but na filet can get quick hot tempered about fabro with what happened behind the scenes and would  potentially abandon the project just because of him
As usually classical Machiavellian move by Fabro, A Deplick feature despite whatever people say, it is a nice feature and Fabro saw this and wanted to end it I hope that Deplick and But Na Fillet goes through with it