Author Topic: ASSO FERRARI  (Read 7546 times)

Ken Bilele on: March 17, 2020, 08:45

• View Profile

What's the relationship been like between Asso and Koffi coz this guy will leave and come back to QL again and again but again when he's there he seems not to be Koffis favorite. I thought in here he should be having mic next to Koffi but look where he is.

CM PRINCE #1 on: March 17, 2020, 13:38

• View Profile
I’m a big fan of Asso and I’ve always been one of his strongest supporters. The problem with that is when you leave a group again and again the chances of you becoming or staying the bosses favourites are incredibly slim unless you’re someone like Bouro or even Lacoste. Asso was just incredibly unlucky because he finally had his place in the band after 2004 and was surely gonna be taken to the danger de mort Europe tour but Modogo accepted Koffi’s offer to return which made Asso get left behind and his vocal’s replaced with Modogo’s. After Fally and co left he finally had his place and even started getting taken on all the tours he even had the mic next to Koffi during that Zenith of 2007

He was even selected for the 2009 which was surely something because Koffi only selected 3 kin based QL singers and Koffi even shouted him out randomly in a song at that concert.

I don’t know what his relationship with Koffi is like but even in the 32ans QL anniversary Fally requested for Asso to come next to him and dance. I really hope Koffi brings him for the U Arena concert.

archos #2 on: March 17, 2020, 16:10

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
asso chéri like koffi called him back in the days

Wenge1995 #3 on: March 17, 2020, 21:25

• View Profile
If Koffi took a chance with Les Mineurs, could the group have success similar to Quartiern Latin?

Grandpretre #4 on: March 17, 2020, 21:45

• View Profile
If Koffi took a chance with Les Mineurs, could the group have success similar to Quartiern Latin?

Not at all.
Soleil, fally, junior, montana, shella, ferre were too influencial.
Les mineurs was too weak exept few.

CM PRINCE #5 on: March 17, 2020, 21:50

• View Profile

Not at all.
Well the problem with Les Mineurs was that they lacked something that Fally and Sam had. A selective few like Mon ami guerlord, Rolly Mayemba (who was seen as the next Fally) and Arabe Youssouf were promising

Ken Bilele #6 on: March 18, 2020, 07:28

• View Profile

Not at all.
Well the problem with Les Mineurs was that they lacked something that Fally and Sam had. A selective few like Mon ami guerlord, Rolly Mayemba (who was seen as the next Fally) and Arabe Youssouf were promising

Last time I heard Mon Ami was in the US but where did Youssouf Arabe and Rolly Mayemba go to? The three were promising.

Ken Bilele #7 on: March 18, 2020, 07:31

• View Profile
I’m a big fan of Asso and I’ve always been one of his strongest supporters. The problem with that is when you leave a group again and again the chances of you becoming or staying the bosses favourites are incredibly slim unless you’re someone like Bouro or even Lacoste. Asso was just incredibly unlucky because he finally had his place in the band after 2004 and was surely gonna be taken to the danger de mort Europe tour but Modogo accepted Koffi’s offer to return which made Asso get left behind and his vocal’s replaced with Modogo’s. After Fally and co left he finally had his place and even started getting taken on all the tours he even had the mic next to Koffi during that Zenith of 2007

He was even selected for the 2009 which was surely something because Koffi only selected 3 kin based QL singers and Koffi even shouted him out randomly in a song at that concert.

I don’t know what his relationship with Koffi is like but even in the 32ans QL anniversary Fally requested for Asso to come next to him and dance. I really hope Koffi brings him for the U Arena concert.

My question is that he leaves and would come back with ease, that is not easy with QL but somehow still find space on the podium. He must be good at something we may not know.

Mfumu Vata #8 on: March 18, 2020, 10:45

• View Profile
Rolly Mayemba ran like Zoe Bella away after Zenith 2007. Since then he was years long announcing a single-project on those skyblogs who were then the bomb. He also participated to Bouro's project of 2009, which about making a reunion of former QL-members.

Youssou Arabe was fired after the Skol Madramanda-single (I don't know for what reasons) and completly dissapeard from the radar.

Ken Bilele #9 on: March 19, 2020, 07:46

• View Profile
Rolly Mayemba ran like Zoe Bella away after Zenith 2007. Since then he was years long announcing a single-project on those skyblogs who were then the bomb. He also participated to Bouro's project of 2009, which about making a reunion of former QL-members.

Youssou Arabe was fired after the Skol Madramanda-single (I don't know for what reasons) and completly dissapeard from the radar.

What a waste! Those guys were really promising.

archos #10 on: March 19, 2020, 09:39

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
arabe did the forbidden thing in latino aka sleeping with two dancers if i remember well he was fired while giving an interview as koffi got informe

Manzambi94 #11 on: March 19, 2020, 09:42

• View Profile
arabe did the forbidden thing in latino aka sleeping with two dancers if i remember well he was fired while giving an interview as koffi got informe

I mean why Koffi and many other leaders have this type of behaviours? Bruh you have got kids you have got two wives why all these jealousy over your group member having his best life. This is another reason why groups are falling

Ken Bilele #12 on: March 19, 2020, 10:01

• View Profile

I mean why Koffi and many other leaders have this type of behaviours? Bruh you have got kids you have got two wives why all these jealousy over your group member having his best life. This is another reason why groups are falling

What do you mean? So he should have been left to sleep with the girls? If Wazekwa dismissed Guylian Essamba because of that then It must be highly unacceptable conduct in the bands.

Manzambi94 #13 on: March 19, 2020, 10:57

• View Profile

What do you mean? So he should have been left to sleep with the girls? If Wazekwa dismissed Guylian Essamba because of that then It must be highly unacceptable conduct in the bands.

Ken people are adults, bandmembers aren't 5 years old and they are adult who are capable of judgement and wit and wisdom.

Those two dancers weren't forced they have slept with bimand viceversa. Is like your boss firing you after he foumd out that you have slept with a colleague it is senseless. I mean which other women can you see in an environment like Congolese groups? Wheee most of the times you spend your time with the band?

archos #14 on: March 19, 2020, 11:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
The other reason leaders dont like it apart from the fact those dancers are "their private toys" is that it creates a lot of jealousy in the band,and it can even lead to spiritual attacks, i remember at some point for example in bcbg when abraham was on the rise and jb was saying this is the man who made me  heal the loss of alain mpela  most of the dancers of then wanted him and it ended in a big mess with zambrotta getting a one year suspension for having not controlled that situation before it went hardcore as the dancers chief