Author Topic: How can we get in touch with Chai Ngenge? Please Help.  (Read 343 times)

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda on: April 03, 2024, 09:22

• View Profile

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #1 on: April 03, 2024, 09:23

• View Profile

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #2 on: April 03, 2024, 09:24

• View Profile
These are one of our current music videos, we want to offer our services for his generique, we do not even mind traveling from Zimbabwe to shoot.

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: April 03, 2024, 09:53

• View Profile
I like the artwork but the camera movements just doesn’t match the songs

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #4 on: April 03, 2024, 09:57

• View Profile
Thank you so much, we will keep on learning and growing…….if you have a sample of videos we can learn from please share.

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: April 03, 2024, 15:02

• View Profile
Thank you so much, we will keep on learning and growing…….if you have a sample of videos we can learn from please share.

Watch this short clip

Manzambi94 #6 on: April 03, 2024, 21:47

• View Profile

Mmmm the Quality is Top Notch I agree with JV, In a video you just need to put a very good choreography matching the song but beside that you are deffo in the right track

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #7 on: April 03, 2024, 23:29

• View Profile

Mmmm the Quality is Top Notch I agree with JV, In a video you just need to put a very good choreography matching the song but beside that you are deffo in the right track
Thanks a lot man, just the message of the song is about being bewitched so its sometimes to accompany some of these themes with a choreography so we chose action.

JV “Lone Ranger” #8 on: April 04, 2024, 11:08

• View Profile

Thanks a lot man, just the message of the song is about being bewitched so its sometimes to accompany some of these themes with a choreography so we chose action.

The quality is amazing but just keep an eye on the right camera movement and try flow with the song…the song usually dictates how all that should go. Keep up the good work

archos #9 on: April 04, 2024, 12:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Promising,keep it up,i would have loved to give you chai's contact but i have lost it if i find i will share with you

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #10 on: April 04, 2024, 19:19

• View Profile
Promising,keep it up,i would have loved to give you chai's contact but i have lost it if i find i will share with you
Thank you so much please do, have also tried to reach out on his social, it seems like he is not that active, is he from Brazza?