Author Topic: Fally Ipupa new interview with Juliette Fievet "Accor hotel arena 2020"  (Read 3126 times)

lepadre on: February 05, 2020, 09:46

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #1 on: February 05, 2020, 10:09

• View Profile

Is this girl interviewing only African artists? I remember she is the same girl in that Arafat viral video where he says that musician can't advance without telling that their inspiration is from Congo
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 22:49 by Manzambi94 »

Mfumu Vata #2 on: February 05, 2020, 10:59

• View Profile
Julliete Fievet is like Claudy Siar a journalist of RFI. Julliete Fievet often interviews French artists (Booba, Maitre Gims, Sopranno and co), sometimes also interviews African artists (the days when Claudy Siar is absent), but than those who have the dimension of being a legend. You got two shows there Couleurs Tropicals who's for all artists from the Francophone West Indies and Africa plus Legende Urbaines which is big for those who have the dimension of being a legend in France and the Francophone world.

archos #3 on: February 05, 2020, 11:32

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
If i am not mistaken she has also interview innoss b in his current europe tour

Mfumu Vata #4 on: February 05, 2020, 21:53

• View Profile
Today is very easy to appear on RFI, France 24, TV5, Tele Sud and Africa N1. 20 years ago, people saw it as a big event if Congolese artists would be interviewed by those radio/tv channels and if their videoclip would be broadcasted on TV5. But now its very easy, even for upcoming artists. I see that Congolese female artist (I forgot her name) who just released a single were she sung in Kingbandi and recently signed with Universal MusicAfrica , being hard promoted on the Francophone media, but the vues on youtube aren't very strong.

I hope that they will one day release those archives of Koffi Olomide and Papa Wemba being interviewed by those media. I remember Koffi being interviewed on TV5 before the Bercy-event, bringing with him Goumba Gawlo, which made many Congolese people being shocked. Because didn't knew who she was and taught the girl singing on Si Si Si was a pretty girl. I will also never forget the interview Koffi with Robert Brazza on Africa N1 (back in the days it was the most followed radio of the Francophone Africa and its diaspora in Europe), the interview was made some weeks after the creation of Academia and Koffi cried when Robert Brazza asked him about their departure.

Wenge1995 #5 on: February 06, 2020, 01:38

• View Profile
Wow, Koffi actually cried? I thought he was angry towards them, because he would send shots at them on Attentat

Mfumu Vata #6 on: February 06, 2020, 13:30

• View Profile
Sending shots says nothing about how someone feels in his heart. Koffiwas very depressed in the months before Attentat. He even said at some point that he was thinking about stopping with music. He also cried on the plane they took from Dar Es Salaam to Kinshasa, becoming on the same time very sick and started to cough multiple times when he tried to talk. He was himself again after the victory of Bercy, which gave him his confidence back. CNN once said in an interview hade made 6 years ago, that Koffi send him away when he was about to do his test, being really depressed over the departures, saying very angry "look that little kid, can he do cries like Mboshi and Somono".

archos #7 on: February 06, 2020, 14:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
whats funny with them artists who see departures(kester koffi werra recently roga...) they always have public talk like " the whole group can go my career is fully due to myself so nothing will change,while most of them suffer big time and are  already reassured when they are lucky to get replacement who come with a big boost

masatomo #8 on: February 06, 2020, 20:13

• View Profile
I can't imagine how Werra felt when Ferre,Bill,JDT, Baby, Mabiala ect left... I guess he was kind of depressed too. Maybe he remains sucessful after they left but for me they really put Maison Mere on the map and all they release after (Temps Present, Malewa, Ingeta ect...) don't equal what the golden team made.

archos #9 on: February 06, 2020, 20:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yeah nsone was not well i remember iwent to see him once and he was with heritier and lacoste,almost everything they were saying to me they had to repeat he looked disconnected