Author Topic: SO JB COULDN’T HAVE USED A FEMALE DANCER DURING FEUX DE L’AMOUR AT OLYMPIA?  (Read 397 times)

CM PRINCE on: July 30, 2023, 19:31

• View Profile

1:35:51
The male dancer made it awkward and was a bit sus, why didn’t he just use one of his female dancers to dance during the jb singing feux de l’amour? Is that why they cut it out of the dvd version because of how awkward it is

Side note I enjoyed this concert it was a good follow up to zenith.

Manzambi94 #1 on: July 30, 2023, 19:40

• View Profile

1:35:51
The male dancer made it awkward and was a bit sus, why didn’t he just use one of his female dancers to dance during the jb singing feux de l’amour? Is that why they cut it out of the dvd version because of how awkward it is

Side note I enjoyed this concert it was a good follow up to zenith.
Ahahahaahahhaha bro, that man is gay

CM PRINCE #2 on: July 31, 2023, 00:17

• View Profile
Loool I don't know if he's gay, he's probably just a ballerina dancer or something, because he looks like an actual professional dancer. I just think it would've been better if he just used one of his dancers or a professional female dancer. Like if it was a female singer singing then using the male dancer would've made more sense. 

Mfumu Vata #3 on: July 31, 2023, 00:51

• View Profile
I was also for years wondering who he was and asking myself why they didn't hire a woman to do that. But later on someone explained to me that it was actually maitre kembo. he's a professional dancer and was behind the choreography of the singers and female dancers for olympia, bercy & stade des martyrs. he did a great job for helping jb mpiana out for olympia, after the work late lambio lambio did in kinshasa for jb mpiana's zenith with anya star & his daughter ya yoyo.

shows done in paris by congolese artists after already having performed at a mythic hall in the same tour, are often not at the same level like the first one. i think that it impressed jb alot with him inviting him again to work for bercy.

from 2:33 min

him talking about recruiting dancers for jb's bercy and attacking a bandleader (i think koffi). i also praises his results of bercy, which made me wonder if he collaborated with koffi for bercy. because the way koffi's dancers danced at bercy was not the same like koffi's dancers normally danced the years before.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 01:15 by Mfumu Vata »