Author Topic: BOB AND GRACE  (Read 6117 times)

Ken Bilele on: November 16, 2017, 12:15

• View Profile
Thinking about the situation in Zimbabwe and what came to my mind was Koffi and Cindy. Now Agbada must learn that women can easily bring you down. Am waiting for the remaining strong men to fall.

EMOVICTEAM #1 on: November 17, 2017, 15:04

• View Profile
bob and the army connived to take out Grace...

Toolz #2 on: November 17, 2017, 15:34

• View Profile
bob and the army connived to take out Grace...

Are you for real? Does that mean the army has been working for Bob all along?

Matebu #3 on: November 17, 2017, 17:49

• View Profile
The orginal leader of African descent who had his power hungry wife bring his demise was "Baby Doc" Jean-Claude Duvalier and his wife, Michèle Bennett. To put it lightly, she was one crazy b*tch

Really good 60 minutes segment if you have the chance to watch. Same thing is happening in Zimbabwe now, but Bob is likely to cut ties with Grace to save his rotting behind. I mean seriously let the power go and go somewhere to finish your few remaining years

There's something about power hungry women, you can see it in their faces with the twisted smiles and stares they like to do. You're right @ken bilele, Cindy is the same.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 17:53 by Matebu »

Matebu #4 on: November 19, 2017, 19:33

• View Profile
Mugabe bima! I really thought he'd die in power.

The perfect song to honor the occasion

Manzambi94 #5 on: November 19, 2017, 20:08

• View Profile
Wait what? How can the situation of Zimbabwe could came through just for a woman?

Matebu #6 on: November 19, 2017, 20:21

• View Profile
Wait what? How can the situation of Zimbabwe could came through just for a woman?

No it's a deep-rooted sitation, his wife is just one aspect of the big problems there.

This sums it up:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-42013720

Matebu #7 on: November 21, 2017, 17:37

• View Profile
Mugabe out. Zimbabwe isn't out of the woods yet, too often the replacement is just as incompetent.

Other African dictators are now thinking of the fates now

bencuri #8 on: November 21, 2017, 18:08

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Mugabe out. Zimbabwe isn't out of the woods yet, too often the replacement is just as incompetent.

This is the point quys. Sadly, but this is the reality. People can celebrate, but they forget to ask: "Why was he replaced?" Was he replaced so that his successor could give more to people, or because they want to be the next one in the row to fill their pockets. If I should bet, the case is the latter one. If Mwangagwa would be more for the people, he would have already shown this during the decades. However, I read nothing like that about him.

Never forget that democracy won't work in case there is no authority supervising the top politicians. Such institutions doesn't exist or have no power in Africa. Politicans know this, and that's why they dare to do whatever they want. They change constitutions by their needs, sell the economy by the pound. They know their deeds won't have a consequence. This way they are just filling their pockets and behave so oddly like Mugabe. So anyone comes as next will just behave like the others. They have no reason to behave differently.

Also do not forget, that South Sudan celebrated like Zimbabwe a few years ago when they became independent after decades of war against the islamic north. And now? They are in bloody civil war. I would't be sure it won't happen like that in Zimbabwe. When a dictator leaves, there will be power vacum, and people start putting up the guns.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 18:12 by bencuri »

Toolz #9 on: November 21, 2017, 21:03

• View Profile

This is the point quys. Sadly, but this is the reality. People can celebrate, but they forget to ask: "Why was he replaced?" Was he replaced so that his successor could give more to people, or because they want to be the next one in the row to fill their pockets. If I should bet, the case is the latter one. If Mwangagwa would be more for the people, he would have already shown this during the decades. However, I read nothing like that about him.

Never forget that democracy won't work in case there is no authority supervising the top politicians. Such institutions doesn't exist or have no power in Africa. Politicans know this, and that's why they dare to do whatever they want. They change constitutions by their needs, sell the economy by the pound. They know their deeds won't have a consequence. This way they are just filling their pockets and behave so oddly like Mugabe. So anyone comes as next will just behave like the others. They have no reason to behave differently.

Also do not forget, that South Sudan celebrated like Zimbabwe a few years ago when they became independent after decades of war against the islamic north. And now? They are in bloody civil war. I would't be sure it won't happen like that in Zimbabwe. When a dictator leaves, there will be power vacum, and people start putting up the guns.

So true....smh!

Ken Bilele #10 on: November 21, 2017, 21:06

• View Profile

Very true bencuri, I have asked myself what Mnangagwa would do differently being that for a long time he was the architect behind the brutality Mugabe presidency administered on his people.Perhaps the only difference will only be that it serves experience to whoever will take up power that there is sad ending to dictatorship.

shamala #11 on: November 22, 2017, 02:42

• View Profile
my two cents bit
this was not a Coup (read regime change) but a succession war in ZANU-PF. Grace was clearing likely opponents to her succeeding her husband. After the vice president next was the army general and he could not wait for that.(Remember the former general was burned in his house mysteriously). Thing will remain ZANU-PF doctrine albeit with no influence from Bob-Grace.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

bencuri #12 on: November 22, 2017, 03:18

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I am very interested though what will happen now in foreign relations. International media, especially the UK is blaming Mugabe a lot. The have a point, but in case of the UK this is also fuelled by the confiscation of white owned lands. Ridiculous situation, as 150 years ago they were the white farmers who confiscated the lands from the natives. I am sure in secret the UK hopes for developement in this regard. I wonder if Mwangagwa will feed their expectation in this sense.

But anyhow, since the situation in South Sudan I worry in every case when a dictatorship ends in Africa. Theoretically it should be a pleasing change, in practice it just generates more problems. In the EU, there is so much debate about migration recently. I don't understand why they do not come up with ideas to help solving conflicts back in Africa, less migrants would set out for a travel then. In my opinion, the UN should create an army mandated to remove incompetent dictators even by force, secure the society and disarm potential rebel fractions, ban weapon import, and assist legal elections. When colonialists left Africa in the 60's, they just left everything behind as is, handing on the power to dangerous persons not thinking about it would be their responsibility to protect the people from cleptocracy and corruption before they leave. This should be corrigated. 60 years had passed since the end of colonialism, but Africa is still suffering from this mistake the colonial powers made when they left.