Author Topic: NO HARD FEELINGS, PLEASE LET'S REASON  (Read 5233 times)

Ken Bilele on: December 04, 2017, 09:04

• View Profile
Guys let's be sober with it. Why is JB Mpiana not releasing album? Is there something behind it. I don't think its normal.

shamala #1 on: December 04, 2017, 09:24

• View Profile
Guys let's be sober with it. Why is JB Mpiana not releasing album? Is there something behind it. I don't think its normal.

Hehehehe
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Manzambi94 #2 on: December 04, 2017, 11:40

• View Profile
Normality ends when JB makes music, don't think about it focus your attention on something else

archos #3 on: December 04, 2017, 11:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 album had been over for ages they just kept updating generiques and jb told them he wants to release in a period not dominated by politics so he first shocked them saying in 2019 when hopefully the mess around presidence will be over but  then he changed his mind  saying in 2018 and he will give album to the producer who gives the biggest check and biggest promotion budget so its actually negotiations which are causing further delay,but  he'll come to europe i think this week or next to come mix one generique and i think one rumba "for december partys"
9 generiques to pick from

Ken Bilele #4 on: December 04, 2017, 12:24

• View Profile
album had been over for ages they just kept updating generiques and jb told them he wants to release in a period not dominated by politics so he first shocked them saying in 2019 when hopefully the mess around presidence will be over but  then he changed his mind  saying in 2018 and he will give album to the producer who gives the biggest check and biggest promotion budget so its actually negotiations which are causing further delay,but  he'll come to europe i think this week or next to come mix one generique and i think one rumba "for december partys"
9 generiques to pick from

Do you find it normal archos? Find for us what is happening behind the scenes.

archos #5 on: December 04, 2017, 12:40

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 no i dont find it normal, if he comes i'll try to see him to ask whats going on

CM PRINCE #6 on: December 04, 2017, 13:37

• View Profile
no i dont find it normal, if he comes i'll try to see him to ask whats going on
Oh and archos how are you with bcbg after your argument with seguin has he even apologised or as he blocked you?

archos #7 on: December 04, 2017, 13:53

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes he is starting to calm down a bit,i guess the way jb  tricked him in angola did wonders,even musicians complain less about him these days, it always amazes me how him and kakol are like twins,both very hot tempered both capable of being very agressive,both also capable of being extremely cool ...

Ken Bilele #8 on: December 04, 2017, 19:33

• View Profile
yes he is starting to calm down a bit,i guess the way jb  tricked him in angola did wonders,even musicians complain less about him these days, it always amazes me how him and kakol are like twins,both very hot tempered both capable of being very agressive,both also capable of being extremely cool ...

How did JB trick Seguin?

archos #9 on: December 04, 2017, 19:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

How did JB trick Seguin?

seguin used to hijack money from concerts for himself while there is ficarre who is in charge of paying musicians and this time jb managed to get money in ficarree and gentamicine's hands before seguin realised so the group returned to kinshasa very happy,some could even  pay for transport of their new cars ... while they usually would return sulking  about jb because seguin hijacked the money

CM PRINCE #10 on: December 04, 2017, 19:44

• View Profile

How did JB trick Seguin?

seguin used to hijack money from concerts for himself while there is ficarre who is in charge of paying musicians and this time jb managed to get money in ficarree and gentamicine's hands before seguin realised so the group returned to kinshasa very happy,some could even  pay for transport of their new cars ... while they usually would return sulking  about jb because seguin hijacked the money
Maybe this is a way if JB telling seguin that if he carries on with his behaviour he'll be history

Toolz #11 on: December 04, 2017, 20:40

• View Profile

How did JB trick Seguin?

Maybe this is a way if JB telling seguin that if he carries on with his behaviour he'll be history

We pray, O Lord. Amen!

Ken Bilele #12 on: December 05, 2017, 10:18

• View Profile

How did JB trick Seguin?

An employee snatches money meant to pay my employees? Those are side shows. Please find for my wife why JB is not releasing album.